Building Ultimate 2H OHKO Class (need advice(from experienced players))

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kryptic

I am building the Ultimate OHKO class for my next playthrough! I already have ideas but as there are many experienced players on this forums I wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions!

Here is the build so far:

-Race: Orc (for the beserker rage ability)
-skills: 2-handed (derp), light armour, destruction, enchanting, alchemy, smithing
-Weapon of choice: Warhammer
-Perks: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

Now I will explain all I have so far.

1. I has chosen Orc as I believe the beserker rage ability is the best ability for a warrior, although Nord may has a starting 2 handed boost it means very little late game!

2. The skills and perks are pretty self explanatory 2 handed is obviously to increase warhammer damage to its maximum, Light armour is so stamina will be used more slowly and it the perk tree there is an increased stamina regen ability.

Smithing, enchanting and alchemy are all to create the best gear possible.

And now to explain destruction which may be confusing to many of you, in dragonborn there is a new enchantment called "chaos damage" this enchantment is capable of dealing insane damage upon a successful hit and is increased in damage by all the augmented perks in the destruction tree.

3. I have chosen a warhammer as it has the highest base damage of any weapon!

My plan is to create and improve a dragonbone warhammer with the 29% smithing gear and a smithing potion then enchant it with the chaos damage enchantment and 1 other (need suggestions here) with 29% alchemy gear and an enchanting potion. I cannot think of another weapon that would legitimately yield a higher damage!

If you have improvements/suggestions please leave a comment and try to be kind and constructive :)

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
Why would you need to level destruction for the enchantment?

And it looks like you've got it down so far, just make sure you stock up on buff potions late game. I've found it aids one hit kills insanely. Extra 130% dmg.

Kryptic

Because the augmented perks increase the strength of the enchantment apparently, and the aim of this class is the be able to do the highest damage possible on master difficulty without constantly using buff potions!

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
I would've thought one hitters would go hand in hand with buff potions? But either way destruction shouldn't harm the build much. Can level it faster late game as well.

Kryptic

I don't know I have never tried it, it is a plan for my next playthrough! Any tips to
Increase damage output without having to down a potion every fight?

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I have made a build very much the same as this. Orc is by far the best brute force race to go so thats a good idea, the only thing I dont really get is why light armor I know u may move slightly quicker but ure build fits the bill of a heavy armor user, the other enchantment to go along side chaos would possibly be shock damage or frost damage to slow things down, I dont use enchantments much but ure build sounds good, the berseker rage is an amazing racial ability if u favor playing on expert or master it will save ure ass on draugr deathlords and dragons lol.

Had to add this, u are using the warhammer it is very slow so when u are fighting a bunch of enemies they will all be tearing into u and more importantly ure light armor if ure playing on say master setting u should go heavy armor to absorb the blows more u will save on loading times lol, good luck with ure build bro.

Kryptic

The reason I chose light armour is that late game it will be just as good as heavy armour as the armour cap is like 567 or something like that. If they both provide the same defence I could t think of why I would go with heavy over light armour!

You could probably trim some of the fat to come in under the soft level cap of 50. I doubt you need all that in Light Armor with 100 Smithy, even if you don't quite reach the Cap, you shouldn't be dying. The Augment Elements do enhance enchantments (And a Cloak would help slogging it out in the melee) but you can't have all 3 in the same weapon, unless you're talking about Keening. Fire Enchanter covers Absorb Health (Moar Damage, and heal on strike) and straight up burn for the most you can enchant on your warhammer. Sweep, and Devastating blow only if you can reliably land them, with a Warhammer, which is tricky at best. (If you can Sweep can proc Absorb Health across multiple foes for a massive quick heal, and the Paralysis is a true 1HKO.) Speech, really? Ok, if you think you need it, doesn't strike me as a "Talk it out" kinda guy... I can't imagine what you need Alchemy for that Enchanting can't do. Fortify 2Handed on everything you can stuff it into, fortify Health, Stamina, and Regeneration everywhere else, you should be fine.

The reason I chose light armour is that late game it will be just as good as heavy armour as the armour cap is like 567 or something like that. If they both provide the same defence I could t think of why I would go with heavy over light armour!
And you get Wind Walker, not to mention less Stamina Drain sprinting for Great Critical Charges. Definitely the right choice there, mate. I'm assuming Dawnguard for Dragonbone Warhammer? You saved a Perk point by going the Light side of the Smithing tree. Also, if you're going to DiYs, you can skip Arcane Blacksmith, just Temper everything before you Enchant it...

Kryptic

Alchemy is the get 29% gear to optimise equipment and i think you can have all 3 elemental damages on a weapon with chaos damage, that's why all 3 augmented perks are in there!

Kryptic

My variant was HemoRager, the Bloodknight:
E665AF0E67719B5208D277B98F06C67CE0ECFA6F

Only I went Daedric/Ebony, and Dual Wield to proc enchantments faster. Axes for bleeding, shewn with the Blade of Woe, and Bloodrust Hatchet for maximum striking speed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts