• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Urzek

Hi guys! Just like any other people asking here for build help im here to ask for the same thing too. I've played many builds in skyrim. Sword and board, Spellsword, Wizard, Assassin, Sneak archer etc.

I've tried to repeat some of those builds once again for a RP character but it really bores me in the long run. I just need help for a new and exciting build that can be mix with a RP character.

Actually i have a build in mind. That is a pure archer. Perks would go in archery, light armor, little in resto and maybe in speechcraft. Actually as i've stated above i already played an archer. But haven't played an archer that is not sneaking all the time. But i think an archer that does not utilize sneaking would be at a disadvantage all the time, since it can't use the sneak bonus damage and you can be easily noticed everytime there's an enemy. Kinda hard life for an archer.

Thanks in advance guys!

Benthos

Proud Mer
As long as you have a heavy hitter to accompany you, being an archer wouldn't be that much of a problem, he can distract them as you shoot from afar. Barbas is perfect for it since he can't die and charges head first into battle, giants, dragons, mammoths, etc. normally get distracted.

Hacksaw

If you're not sneaking, you've got some other options. You can use a follower, like Benthos said, or a conjured minion, or work up those Illusion perks for crowd control. My personal favourite shout is Slow Time in almost every combat situation, and you could definitely use it to put distance between you and the enemy.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I think you might like The Katarri (click on it to see what it is). Alchemy and Destruction have great synergy with Archery when it comes to slowing down targets for shooting an arrow. As for Conjuration, it serves the purpose of distracting a hostile NPC while you load an arrow for a shot.

Savior of the Damned

Ahhh, random naked courier guy...we meet again :|
A build that I personally really enjoyed was; a guerrilla tactic-esque archer. Specialized in archery, one handed, alchemy, enchanting, smithing, sneak and heavy armour. I'd attack from afar with the bow and various poisons ( slow,frenzy,paralyze) pick off what I can while still undetected, then rush in dual wielding enchanted war axes. I think its a great build which adds a tactical aspect to the game :D

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
I think you might like The Katarri (click on it to see what it is). Alchemy and Destruction have great synergy with Archery when it comes to slowing down targets for shooting an arrow. As for Conjuration, it serves the purpose of distracting a hostile NPC while you load an arrow for a shot.
A Necro-Archer was one of the first "hybrid" builds that I tried. Nothing like summoning an Atronach in the middle of a bandit camp, and picking people off in the chaos. Good stuff.

themageguy

The katarri build is similar to witch hunter builds I've come up with (instead of ice magic I'd use fire to burn witches) .
It's a fun build and the skills compliment each other well.
Just wish we could summon better STRONGER familiars. Like say saber cats and bears. And..spriggans.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
The katarri build is similar to witch hunter builds I've come up with (instead of ice magic I'd use fire to burn witches) .
It's a fun build and the skills compliment each other well.
Just wish we could summon better STRONGER familiars. Like say saber cats and bears. And..spriggans.

338-1003221044-burn-the-witch-burn-witch-kill-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1223816026.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts