Spoiler Bugs....(after finishing dawnguard main story)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

project25012

I am the Walrus
OK so i finished the main Dawnguard storyline yesterday, and these things have been bugging me since then:
1) that Garan Marethi or whatever his name is asked me if he was allowed to fix the passage to the courtyard.I gave him permission...after LOTS of random quests (daedric, words of power etc.) lots of ingame days...i return, it still isnt done, I sleep in a coffin for days (i chose vamp side) still nothing...anyone know a console command to fix this or anything? that Garan guy just sits in front of the blocked passage with all the rubble there...only option when i talk to him is"how can i help or smth..and he ends up giving me a random quest or direct me to another NPC for that..
- I even brought serana's mom back from soul cairn, she just stays in her lab...-

2) The elder scrolls take up 60 of my weight points...no i cannot sell it to that blind moth priest for some reason...nor the orc in the college.

3) When i transformed into a Vamp lord infront of the thrallmaster in the castle he started attacking me for no reason...i killed him..no noticeable consequences!

4) My vampiric grip does nothing! (update: solution found, curing vampirism with Falion, Serana turning me into Vampire Lord again!)

project25012

I am the Walrus
I'm having the same vampiric grip problem. I'd appreciate it if you would tell me if you find a fix.:Dragonborn:

Ok dude so i fixed the vampiric grip problem..
I went to morthal with serana, talked to fallion, completed the rising at dawn quest (he cures your vampirism) when that was done, I talked to Serana , she turned me into a vamp, started floating went to some frostbite spiders that were nearby used it and they started flying, it was beautiful :'D