• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mattius

I choose the vampire side & I'm supposed to feed on the Moth Priest. Problem is it doesn't give me that option at all. I have left & came back multiple times. All I can do is pickpocket or talk to him. When I talk to him he just says how much he hates me & how he's not afraid of me. Don't know what to do.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
use vampire seduction on him then when you press a to talk to him it will give you the option to feed

Mattius

use vampire seduction on him then when you press a to talk to him it will give you the option to feed
Your quite right. lol I guess I didn't do it right the first time. It worked you can only use the spell once a day so time passed & it worked. Thanks!

Tman2177

Vampires seduction is located under powers in the magic side of the inventory menu. If it's not there and your character is a vampire, and you have not fed for at least one day, there might be a problem. The only two solutions i can think of are to wait for 24 in game hours. or to load a previous save and try again. Hope that helps.

Tman2177

NP dude. Have fun in the game

KratosAurion

Hi I've been having a similar problem on the PC version of this DLC. The only difference is no matter what I do or how many times I use Vampire's Seduction on him it won't give me the option to feed it just talks to him and he goes on about how much he hates "my kind". Any advice on what I could be doing wrong or how to fix this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

harozuken

im having this exact problem i will hit my target with vampiric seduction but it wont let me feed on them .
hell i cant even feed on the vampiric caddle!!!

kytrader007

When the walls come down around him, first you have to shoot him to get him down.. THEN perform the seduce action.. Then stand up and talk to him, and it gives you the option to feed. THEN you talk to him again to finish/continue your quest :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts