Bug/glitch that makes the game unplayable

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Titan_Cosmos

I have no idea how to describe this, so here's a screenshot of what happens whenever I start my game.
2012-04-26_00001.jpg
I'm in the Archmage's Quarters in the College of Winterhold, and yes I'm using a nocturnal robes mod, and a hair mod, and like 13 other mods, but I deleted them all, even re-installed the game, and the problem still persists. I have no idea what's going on, so someone please help..

Verses

did you delete every single skyrim file before reinstalling?!

and well never use mods again i guess, but if you delete every single skyrim file and reinstall it should be fixed

Verses

well i can't help you with that i never used steam before

so if you have the game installed, there should be a map containing all skyrim files right?!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Are your other games having the same issue? Artifacting problems are often hardware driver related. You may want to post on your video card manufacturers user forums for help as well.

Titan_Cosmos

sorry dude my bad, i'm dutch i meant folder...a folder containing all skyrim files (i'm just asking because i have no clue how steam works)
it's ok, yeah there's a folder like that...you think I should delete it myself outside of steam?

Verses

if you were to make a backup on an external hard drive i don't see why not.

just delete it and then reinstall, if that doesn't fix.

(have you checked any steam forums, if they have any, see if anyone else has that problem...those people are more likely to give you usefull information about stuff like this)

sorry yet again for that map/folder mistake.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts