BUG Battle for Windhlem.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raybow

Kahjiit kills racist
Hi everyone! In the quest Battle for windhlem, just before attaking the city, after listening to the boring speach of tulius, i enter that plops city and when i enter, THERE IS NO WAR! There are just few guards, peoples are chillin, and when i kill a guard it gives a bounty! WHERE AT WAR, MAN! YOU DONT GIVE A BOUNTY WHEN YOU KILL A GUY AT WAR! And theres no imperial army, only Tulius and Rikke follows me. When i enter the palace of the king, i freese and cant move and Tulius and rikke are attqued by guards(you know the two guards usualy in the palace) preventing them to speak to Ulfric, who's just chilling and like: HAHAHA youre owned. I'm on xbox, please help!(theres is also a bug about the quest regain eastmarch, when i arrived at the eastmarch imperial camp, all that legate rikke is saying is : *Join our men, where attaking the city!*. No other dialogue options showed. So my quest regain eastmarch in incomplete, if that can help). My opignon is that perhaps the incomplete quest *regain eastmarch* makes *battle for windhelm bug? Ive reloaded many times, PLEASE HELP!

Hotax

For eastmarch try asking general tullius in solitude "how's the war" multiple times, then go back to rikke. Worked for me when it wouldn't let me take back the pale.

Raybow

Kahjiit kills racist
But tulius is currently at whindelm doing is stupid speach...