Broke the Brotherhood's Rules?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fife

I was doing one of the later Brotherhood quests where you climb up to get height in Solitude and then assassinate the bride in a wedding. After killing her, the entire mass below broke out into anarchy. Guards were patrolling everywhere. And then the lizard assassin somehow shows up around the corner nearby me and tells me something to the effect of: "We don't have many rules around here... but you should try to follow them..." Of course, I paid the money to make amends later on, but I don't know what could have triggered that response.

Ravenna

Its eyes are black, its skin is white
Well Astrid sends Veezara to come help you escape, but were you trying to fight through the guards? Maybe you accidentally hit him.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I once went in a rampage and tried to kill everyone in the Dark Brotherhood. After finishing I reloaded my save to make it all go away and for awhile after I kept having to pay the fee. Never bothered me I was never in need of money.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I had a very odd and unexplainable encounter with breaking the Brotherhood's rules. So I'm sent off to kill Cicero. I still had one of Nazir's missions to complete, so I did that first. Afterwards, I came back to talk to Nazir. He tells me that I have broken the rules. Not once have I attempted to attack anybody or do anything that would cause such a reaction. Oh well, I had plenty of gold anyway.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I had a very odd and unexplainable encounter with breaking the Brotherhood's rules. So I'm sent off to kill Cicero. I still had one of Nazir's missions to complete, so I did that first. Afterwards, I came back to talk to Nazir. He tells me that I have broken the rules. Not once have I attempted to attack anybody or do anything that would cause such a reaction. Oh well, I had plenty of gold anyway.
The same thing happened with me but at the College of Winterhold.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts