• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi guys. I'm now making a stealth character for the DB and Thieves guild. What race is the best to play as? Breton or Imperial? Don't care for the other races.

Sparkz

Mysterious Creature
Imo imperial would be the best since they have Voice of the emperor Special ability which could be used effectivly as an exit strategy if discovered or to help even the odds in an unfair fight.Even if it is just for 60 secs.Also finding more gold is always a bonus.

I would only choose a breton as a stealth char due to the fact of there special abilitys.which in turn could be very effective if you where going into mage heavy areas.

Imo imperial would be the best since they have Voice of the emperor Special ability which could be used effectivly as an exit strategy if discovered or to help even the odds in an unfair fight.Even if it is just for 60 secs.Also finding more gold is always a bonus.

I would only choose a breton as a stealth char due to the fact of there special abilitys.which in turn could be very effective if you where going into mage heavy areas.
Thanks for the reply! I guess i'm going to do a coin toss or something.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I'd say an Imperial. Not because of abilities, but because Imperials make some sexy Assassins.