• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

St. Franky

Hi, well I was wanting to do *something in the game, but then I read somewhere online that after u finish all the quests for MagesGuild that this *something becomes no longer available, unless u then go and finish the thieves guild quests it becomes available again... Well I've got so wrapped up in the thieves guild that I've actually forgot what thing it's supposed to unlock... Major brain fart, I know, lol ! Does anybody know what I'm referring to??? Thx alot!!

St. Franky

Nvr Mnd, I remember now, lol!!! If u finish all of the Mage quest line then Ethnir of the college of Winterhold will no longer have daedra hearts for sale, but if u finish the thieves guild quests he's supposed to have em for sale again.... Duh!!!

JClarke1953

There is Deadra heart you can steal from the Companion's if you're good enough.

When you get to Mehrune's Razor, you can score four from that one, as well as return once a week or so and get four more, plus decent loot inside.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts