Bow shows less damage after update??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tazi

My ebony bow (superior) equipped with dwarven arrows had about 94 damage. Updated new patch via ps3 and now it only hits 58 damage. What's the deal? My other weapons are Normal.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I haven't noticed a difference. Try reinstalling the update or reequipping it. As a bow user I am always looking at my bows damage.

My ebony bow (superior) equipped with dwarven arrows had about 94 damage. Updated new patch via ps3 and now it only hits 58 damage. What's the deal? My other weapons are Normal.
It did the same thing for me on Xbox when I got the patch installed. I think bow damage is not actually reduced and is the same. The game however was showing more than it did.

Tazi

I just tried to kill a frost dragon and it's health barely went down with each hit. It used to do more.
:sadface:

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
There was a miscalculation in the damage for bows after patch 1.5, this most recent one fixed it.

ShadowGambit

Patch 1.5 miscalculated the ARROW damage addition.

Patch 1.6 and over rectified it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts