• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jbillybrack

you've got to leave and enter windhelm four times, apparently. supposedly many are having trouble with this, and beth is aware of it.

jbillybrack

playing on which platform? supposedly xbox has the biggest issue with triggering. i'm on pc and got it fine, you have to leave and exit windhelm 4 times, then talk to some folks in the graveyard at night, according to a gamefaqs post.

jbillybrack

yeah, fast travel to different city, i guess. i'd activated windhelm, and all other capitals, with carriage, and was in and out repeatedly selling and training, so like i said, no issue triggering for me. i think it might be an exclusively xbox problem, as i said, beth knows about some folks' issue triggering this quest, so they're (presumably) working on it.

jenrai

I tried it on my other character whos with Ulfric.Not showing up on him either so I think Imp/Storm doesn't matter here

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I'm also having this freaking annoying problem... Playing on Xbox and the Imperials have won the Civil War.
Me as well hope they fix this in the next update. (2 december?)

jenrai

I just created a new character and went straight to windhelm but the quest still won't trigger..I haven't killed anyone or done anything and storms are in control.so...bugged

jenrai

I just triggered it on my new character..I fast traveled to dragonsreach and than the windhelm stables and went to the GY at 2;46 AM..Still can't trigger it on my main.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts