OOC Blood in the Arena(Open)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    I haven't felt good for the past few days. That's why I haven't posted. Sorry about that ^^;

Since it looks like Into the Dark is on Hiatus I'll spend more time on this one. I'll post up Fenrir's CC in a bit. Also been working on a fake kingdom/world. Who knew it could be so much work? ... well, just about everyone I think..

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    I do lol. Age of War is a hard RP to write for since it's us controlling kingdoms lol.

Dabiene Caristiana

Sounds like fun :p I even have the days of the week and the names of the moons named out. As well as the months.. I have a map and everything too. As of now I only have a generic language generator to work out the language kinks. Now to draw the kingdoms lol

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    Sounds like fun :p I even have the days of the week and the names of the moons named out. As well as the months.. I have a map and everything too. As of now I only have a generic language generator to work out the language kinks. Now to draw the kingdoms lol

Seems awesome!

I'm very curious about it! Tell me about it sometime, and show me! :D

Dabiene Caristiana

Hope that rp doesn't die, looks like it's going good so far. Considering how hard it is anyway...

Dabiene Caristiana

Player Name: Dabiene Caristiana
    Character Name: Fenrir the Fearless
    Race: Nord
    Age and Date of Birth: Unknown, orphaned and raised by Orcs. Looks to be in mid 30's.
    Marital Status: Single
    Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
    Class and Combat Preference: Barbarian-Juggernaut, Tank. Wields a heavy two-handed Double-blade, Ebony battleaxe. The Nord's strength becomes realized after being seen wielding this deadly weapon. Slow, but very precise and hard hitting blows make Fenrir a force to be reckoned with.

Character Appearance:
    Eye color:
    Silver/Grey
    Hair color: Pitch black
    Height: 6'5''
    Physical Stature: Huge and tall. Heavy weight build with a lot of endurance.
    Armor/Clothing: Ebony metal armor with Orcish style. (Picture Orcish armor but made with ebony) No helmet.
    Other: Messy hair, braided. Square jaw. Roman nose. Almond eyes. Bushy/thick eyebrows. No scars on face (amazingly), multiple scars on his body from various battles in the past. Tribal tattoo, inner right arm. "Chin Strap" type beard. Yellow teeth. Dark lips. Dark rings around the eyes, and pale skin.

Personality: Rough around the edges type guy, Fenrir is not afraid of any fight, no matter how dire. He's blunt, to the point and sometimes rude. He is often seen as a 'monster and a barbarian'. Despite this fact, he has strong morals and is incredibly loyal. In person he doesn't talk much, if at all he will just give a gruff response to questions. In battle he is a powerhouse, not resting until all enemies in sight are cut in half, vertically or horizontally, beheaded, scalped, limbless, or bleeding and crying in agony. His battle cry is rumored to shake the very ground itself, petrifying foes young and old, weak and strong. Which is why so many have died facing him, and very few running away alive to tell the tale of the monstrous man. Underneath the monstrous exterior though, lies an understanding and gentle giant. Well, as gentle as a huge man that doesn't know his own strength can be. Best to watch out for hugs, if you can get one out of him...

History: Legends surround this man, so many in fact that no one knows which one is true or absurd. There are truths to some of these tales though. It is true, that Fenrir was especially blessed by Hircine. This blessing was to have him transform at will. Which often gave him the nickname, 'Son of Hircine'.

Fenrir was found outside the Orc tribe of Narzulbur, Skyrim. The Orcs that had found him searched all over but found no trace of who or what left the babe outside their gates with nothing but blankets wrapped around him with a note that simply said, "Fenrir". Naked (aside from the blanket), cold, and starving, the Orc Chieftain took pity on the babe and took the Nord in. The tribe treated him as an outcast as he grew up. But this did not deter him. Slowly, his stubbornness paid off and by the age of 10, he smithed his first ebony weapon, an ebony war axe. The Chieftain was impressed that such a young boy could smith something so complex. So he ordered him to smith another while he watched. Amazed by the sudden amount of recognition the boy went back and smithed another ebony war axe. The Chieftain watched him this time, and then soon struck speechless as the boy made an almost exact copy of the first axe. This took days of course, but during that time the Chieftain was more and more impressed at the boy's progress.

After this, the Chieftain decided that since the boy made his weapons, he should now learn how to fight. Through the years the Chieftain personally saw to his training and soon he adopted Fenrir. At the age of 16 he was gifted with a huge ebony battleaxe. The one that would travel with him until this very day. His new father pointed him to his trial in Malacath's name, to slay a giant in a nearby camp. Not only did Fenrir succeed in his trial, but he brought back the Giant's head, the tusks of the nearby mammoths, and some mammoth cheese. Delighted and proud of his son, the Chieftain held a huge celebration in the tribe. By the time he was 20 all of the tribes people respected and appreciated him. He may have been a Nord by birth, but to them he was a true Orc. Malacath's Warrior.

This would be thoroughly tested, because on his 21st birthday he changed. Hircine's blessing finally awakened within him. After striking down a deer while hunting, his hidden instincts kicked in. From then on Fenrir and the tribe knew he was Hircine's child, for he had never come in contact with a werewolf or anyone that would curse or bless him as one. Fenrir, Son of Hircine, Warrior of Malacath. The tribe not only accepted his two titles but gave him a new one to fit his personality and old titles:

Fenrir the Fearless.

Background: Looking for a challenge, Fenrir set off to the Imperial City's infamous arena. Unfortunately he got into trouble on the way with the wrong people, and is now a prisoner/slave. Hopefully he can survive the arena to tell the tale back home.

Last edited:

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    That sounds really interesting Dab. I have done a similar thing with the novel I am writing. It's was really fun to do, but very long and hard work.

Dabiene Caristiana

Working out the language right now. Right now I'm only working on the plurals and basic words, then going back and adding in singulars, etc. It's easy, just extremely time consuming. I also made a flag of the kingdom on gimp. Turned out very well I think.

So how does Fenrir look Wolf? Is he in? :p

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    Working out the language right now. Right now I'm only working on the plurals and basic words, then going back and adding in singulars, etc. It's easy, just extremely time consuming. I also made a flag of the kingdom on gimp. Turned out very well I think.

So how does Fenrir look Wolf? Is he in? :p

Let me see!! :eek:

Dabiene Caristiana

Dabiene Caristiana

Honestly I have no idea. lol Maybe I am Blitzz, or maybe I'm just making a fantasy land for the sake of my mind :p

EDIT: I'll email it to you later Nyo :p

Dabiene Caristiana

Besides, if I ever join a rp similar to Age of War that gives me stuff already made to use in it :p nothing quite like a head start eh?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Of course, that is always useful :p there may be space kn Age of War, some members have disappeared for some time

Dabiene Caristiana

Yeah I noticed that. A shame really.. By the way, I found this awesome world generator I think you might like if you resort to the worst of the worst: restarting. May help you with making maps. You too Simus :p

http://donjon.bin.sh/fantasy/world/

You can also make fake day names, month names, etc as well as city demographics on that site. Awesome possum.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Well it looks like a restart could well be in order if I can't get to scout or find someone to take over Sondheim

Dabiene Caristiana

That's a shame :sadface: I'd join but I think it's a little late for that. I know nothing about the kingdom or what's happened. Would take a ton of looking over. Not to mention I have no idea on the demographics, etc. I do hope that site helps you in the future though. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts