• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

no even in oblivion it was a one of a kind dagger. but you can get mehrun dagons dagger which looks badass by the way by completeing his quest. itd be a nice complement to the blade of woe

Kasha

only way you can get two, is to steal the one from the boss lady of DB, but you need the pickpocket perk for stealing weapons.

brandon

only way you can get two, is to steal the one from the boss lady of DB, but you need the pickpocket perk for stealing weapons.
oh really thats cool. just another reason to make another guy

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
no even in oblivion it was a one of a kind dagger. but you can get mehrun dagons dagger which looks badass by the way by completeing his quest. itd be a nice complement to the blade of woe

This is what I do. Or I use an Ebony Dagger or Daedra Dagger to go along with the Blade of Woe.

brandon

brandon

brandon

CDI stands for chicks dig it. if 9 out ten girls like how my guy looks then his cdi factor is 9. if only 1 girl likes it then its time to change something. lol

brandon

Ah you mean shallow women. You should have said that from the start.
lol well yeah but now i just go with what my wife thinks is cool. which is apparently the total opposit of what i thought was cool. but in the game its all about me lol

Kasha

what is it, its a VHS player

brandon

It's a Phillip's CD-i. A lesser known CD based video game console.
oh i didnt know either. i thought it was made up. see if kashas a girl then it wouldnt even have a cdi factor no offense kasha

Kasha

the name kasha is japanese, its after a demon cat in japanese myth, its like a grim reaper and a house cat put together.

brandon

thats pretty cool. but i really wasnt trying to offend you

Kasha

i didnt say you did, im just letting you know the history of the name.

brandon

i didnt say you did, im just letting you know the history of the name.
oh that would actually be badass if they added an undead sabrecat like that though.

Kasha

Im sure with DLCs, there will be some crazy stuff.