blade armor and sneak

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kevin_as1

necromancer/assassin the best of the best
Sooo I'm wearing blades armor blades gauntlets Nightingale boots (muffled) shrouded Hood (sneaking. 25%) any tips on how to make What I'm wearing better... let me try to explain. Some
Might not know what I want LOL .. I'm a sneaker but I wanna wear the blades armor cause my opinion is that it looks the best in the game with a shrouded Hood .. if you need to know anything else let me know ..

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
While you can work around it with a full strength Muffle enchantment (100% noise reduction), heavy armor is not ideal for a stealth build (Blades armor is heavy armor) because it makes more noise than light armor and therefore increases your chances of being detected. If you are wearing the highest level version of the Nightingale boots it will negate the louder noise made by heavy armor but anything less than the the highest level version will only partially silence the noise your armor makes. You can cover the gap by taking the Muffled Movement perk because Muffle effects stack. If you take the Silence perk you won't need to wear the Nightingale Boots because it gives you 100% noise reduction.

Kevin_as1

Ok.. umm how.. sorry I'm not that good in the game . I mean I am but not with all the enhancements..

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The Muffled Movement and Silence perks are part of your Sneak skill perk tree.

What level were you when you got your Nightingale armor?

Kevin_as1

I was. Like lvl 15.. I did tthe thief's guild first than the brother Hood and than the Magellan and now I'm done with the main

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts