• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Well you see, I was once pulling an all nighter on Skyrim. It's about 5:00 AM and I don't even have caffeine to keep me awake. I've been wandering around aimlessly for hours, just fightin stuff more or less on autopilot. Then I find myself up around Winterhold, which happens to be in the middle of a monster blizzard. Due to the graphics settings I literally couldn't see more than a few steps ahead of me. But I know all the set spawn locations along the road, even half concious, and I think I'm smart when I predict the bear ahead and promptly slay it. I thought the combat was over, so I sheathed my sword and kept walking.

Now I'm starting to nod off, and I'm so tired I didn't notice I'd walked off the road quite a distance. Now the interesting thing here, is that NPCs sometimes can't detect you even when you're not in sneak mode if you have muffled boots... so needless to say, I flipped backwards out of my chair when I stepped on a Super Cloaked Russian Spetznaz Snow Saber, and it turned and jumped in my face before I could blink.

Another of my drowsy adventures, I'm in the mountains far to the east, just wandering around aimlessly, when I find this really isolated and hard to get to Dwarven ruin. So I go in, expecting to have to fight something. Instead, I found a glowing bright orb levitating on a pedastel in the middle of the room. So I touch it, and a cage comes up from the ground and traps me. My sleepy stupor, however, means I wasn't impressed. I was much more interested in watching the pretty glowing thing circle the cage like a shark
Then... it happened! The floor suddenly opened up under me, scared the crap out of me, and my character fell for almost a full minute before hitting the water at the bottom.

Of course,no jump scare can compare to what Carnivores 2 can do to you... *shivers*

Those dinosaurs are freaking hackers! So I'm standing on the top of a hill, watching all sides, and looking at my map as it tells me there's a T Rex somewhere, and that it's smelled me. Now this is a wide open plain, AND IT'S NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. But the maps telling me it's in front of me, so I ready my shotgun and wait.

Then it ninja walks up the sheer cliff drop behind me and scares me so bad, it shaved 30 years off my life.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts