Biggest game physics fail EVER...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jamirus

Eater of random alchemy ingredients
So today i was playing skyrim and i was redoing the drak brotherhood questline on a new character. When Maro issues the attack on the sanctuary and you have to kill Astrid i did the strangest thing... When someone is burnt that bad they would be dead. Half of her torso is gone! But i crouched and suprisingly i saw i could pickpocket. So i said. "Why not? I'll just grind my pickpocketing skill a bit. So eventually she caught me... Instead of staying still she dragged her brunt corpse off the ground, whipped out a dagger and started attacking me. Suddenly Nazir butted in and stabbed Astrid who died in one hit. Many questions were asked that day. Such as "Why isn't that bitch dead!" Good times....

Zero fluffs were given that day...

Revanchrist

Skyrim invented troll physics.

perkecet

what's that have to do with physics? and how is it a bug? that astrid is still an actual npc, she just has 1 HP. this is proven by the fact you can use dead thrall on her. she caught you trying to pick her pockets and she attacked, just like any other npc. i get that someone with serious burns probably wouldn't be able to attack you in real life, but it's a video game. nothing happened incorrectly, bethesda probably didn't expect anyone to try pickpocketing her cause, well, it's pretty odd.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
064ce26a2294b7a082e0ccbb919f7d60.jpg

Jamirus

Eater of random alchemy ingredients
I wanted to see if she had anything... If you think about it her stuff would have burned anyway so i guess i pickpocketed her for fun. It was pretty funny

wakka

damn nature you scary
I wanted to see if she had anything... If you think about it her stuff would have burned anyway so i guess i pickpocketed her for fun. It was pretty funny

indeed. i might just do this next time for the hell of it, sounds pretty funny.