• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caswallen

Anonymous = You don't need to know who i am.....
what is SWTOR

Caswallen

Anonymous = You don't need to know who i am.....
Star Wars: The Old Republic, that new MMO that's all the rage now
oh... i always hated star wars games ( I wont buy it)

Xerae

oh... i always hated star wars games ( I wont buy it)
Everywhere I go, the game is supposed to kill every game on the market now and forever, even games that are nowhere near it's genre. Everywhere from WoW to CoD. And now Skyrim apparently

Imo I just feel like 6a weeks in skyrim on one character would be rushing I'm getting my sneaky assassin on right now next I wanna do high elf wizard or maybe an orc berserker or a nords smith I can't decide

Suleku

The Grey Knight
*yawn* SWTOR looks too much like a kids game for me... besides I really hate mmorpgs after playing FFXIV... Best for me to stay away... I mean far away!!! XD

Onyx

Me, I will be getting it as I can enjoy two games at the same time :) I have been missing an MMO since WoW (played to many years, wore off).

Still loving Skyrim and do not think one needs to compare the two, different games etc.

Just my view but seems the fad now days is if you like A, you must hate B...not sure why (for example CoD vs MW3, Skyrim vs Dark Souls, Barbie vs My Little Pony...)

There is more than enough love to go around (too bad the same cannot be said for cash :sadface: )

Auxilium

In my opinion..
I played WoW and FFXI for a long time and although sometimes I miss playing WoW (I have the option to play it whenever though) I end up playing for like 4 days and stop playing again.

I just finished Dark Souls about a week ago and have been playing Skyrim ever since, the games may both be RPGs but they are totally different from each other and shouldn't be compared.

If I do play a MMO again, it will be most likely be WoW again..

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
game looks pretty good.if i had a good computer i would probably get it

jbillybrack

i can't handle mmos because i wanna pay for a video game ONCE, not over and over little by little. I'll take 60 now over 200 spread over the next 6 months.

I'd rather just wait to see if it is any good or not. The trailers look pretty cool and would have to disagree with it looking like a kid game. As for all of you WoW players....Runescape ftw...?

TheMagicPudding

In relationship with Skyrim.
Me, I will be getting it as I can enjoy two games at the same time :) I have been missing an MMO since WoW (played to many years, wore off).

Still loving Skyrim and do not think one needs to compare the two, different games etc.

Just my view but seems the fad now days is if you like A, you must hate B...not sure why (for example CoD vs MW3, Skyrim vs Dark Souls, Barbie vs My Little Pony...)

There is more than enough love to go around (too bad the same cannot be said for cash :sadface: )
COD vs. MW3? Totally makes sense.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts