• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
standalone

TotesBradass

I seriously can't even believe they would make that huge of an error with how easy it is to learn the English language. They have disappointed America.

Dzylon

I saw some typos when reading journals but I figured they put those in on purpose.

This... this is just unacceptable for a franchise this large.

Not that I care.

BlackRat

Is it "game breaking"? No. It isn't. It's not going to destroy the experience for me.

However... it shows a certain lack of quality control, and Bethesda should be slightly humbled by it.

Mind you, TES has been rife with grammatical and spelling errors from it's beginnings. So far, I've come across a handful in Skyrim... but nothing like I did in Morrowind or Oblivion.

However, Bethesda should take note of these things. Just because it's a video game, doesn't mean details like this should be acceptable.

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
meh..... whatever.. this games rocks... so i probably would skip on every detail and bug that i see... everything else is just epic...

T1H8C7

hahaha wow, thats my opinion, gotta problem with it ban me! i honestly thought this would be an issue. oh well.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Off topic; but I was looking for a funny Grammar Nazi picture, and came across this instead. Interesting catch though, I rarely ever read whats going on enough to notice any grammatical errors.

hahaha wow, thats my opinion, gotta problem with it ban me! i honestly thought this would be an issue. oh well.

+1

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts