• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rubiks31

I am getting SKYRIM for Christmas and can't wait! Can you guys tell me what your favorite thing is about this game?

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
The freedom and the fact that your character upgrades and adapts to your play style (unless you power level).

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
The felling that you can do anything!! (And that you can FINALLY HAVE BEARDS!!!! <3 )

Auxilium

In my opinion..
The best thing about this game, is the world itself.

It's massive, you can go anywhere you would like after the tutorial quest. The music is fantastic and the quests are pretty fun.

Once you get out of the tutorial quest, look around, the views are amazing and I just find myself look around at everything.

Lucien Lachance

Speaker of the Black Hand
I am borrowing it from a friend...I have to give it back tomorrow.

So, Christmas it is for me, too.

Lucien Lachance

Speaker of the Black Hand
I've never been one for the main quest. I'm mainly just doing the DB and TG questlines, and a bunch of side quests.

Logan

I would definitely recommend doing the main questline first in Skyrim because you get quite a few very helpful"abilities" I'll say since you have not played the game yet for later on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts