• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
15-30

I think it tends to me the most unique part of the game for me. You most likely only have a few worthwhile enchanted items which are random depending on what you found in chests/stores etc., you're still on the lookout for good enchanted stuff (either to use or disenchant), leveling is the most fun around this stage as your character starts becoming what you intend him/her to be, and the boring early game stuff is out of the way, like having a place to store things, getting a follower, doing Bleak Falls Barrow etc.

More specifically I think 20-35 is the most fun. Before 20 I'm usually doing the same things I do at the start of every game, after 35 some skills start becoming maxed out and the game starts becoming easier

hershangames

The first 30-40 minutes of game are the worst to me, because I've done it so many times it's just repeating the same, bleak falls barrow, Helgen, smith training with Aldvor...

After that, it depends on the build. If you go stealth, 15-30 are the best, because you start getting all stealth perks and you have a good stealth gear, but you're still not powerful enough to be considered a god.

If you go melee, the first levels are awesome, then there's a big gap in which you stay the same and finally at 20-40 you start developing your godly powers, giving you a great feeling.

I've never gone further than 40 though, since I consider it end game. You run out of missions and the only way to improve your equipment is enchanting, so that's always around the time I start over with a different build.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
The first 30-40 minutes of game are the worst to me, because I've done it so many times it's just repeating the same, bleak falls barrow, Helgen, smith training with Aldvor...

After that, it depends on the build. If you go stealth, 15-30 are the best, because you start getting all stealth perks and you have a good stealth gear, but you're still not powerful enough to be considered a god.

If you go melee, the first levels are awesome, then there's a big gap in which you stay the same and finally at 20-40 you start developing your godly powers, giving you a great feeling.

I've never gone further than 40 though, since I consider it end game. You run out of missions and the only way to improve your equipment is enchanting, so that's always around the time I start over with a different build.

Level 40 is y our end game? Really? You've barely started! I never even make it to Whiterun before level 20-25. There's just so much to do!

hershangames

Well, I'm planning on creating a hunter like character that won't do any missions until lvl20 or more(depends on the speed I level up at). He'll probably stay around Skyrim longer than most playtrhoughs, but he probably won't reach lvl60.

I just don't know what to do once I get the equipment I want and don't have quests.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Well, I'm planning on creating a hunter like character that won't do any missions until lvl20 or more(depends on the speed I level up at). He'll probably stay around Skyrim longer than most playtrhoughs, but he probably won't reach lvl60.

I just don't know what to do once I get the equipment I want and don't have quests.

Explore? There are 375 mapped locations to find and 100's more that aren't mapped, 6 main questlines (each with at least 30 separate quests), innumerable side-quests and, if you have the DLC's so much more!

Here's a thought. Just leave Helgen and run the opposite direction. Go to Riften and join the TG - there are over 100 quests in that questline alone.

Sorry to sound incredulous, but I now have almost 6K hours in to Skyrim since it's release and I can honestly say that I have NEVER finished everything or completed ALL the quests.

I can't even imagine finishing ALL the questlines by level 40. I just don't think it would be possible for me.

An example would be that my Orc Urug'Hai, at this point is level 37 and has a list of 8 on the main quest list and over 20 on the side-quest side and he's completed over 30.

Manmangler

I did that once. My PC was 50 level before she start doin First quest. I downloaded so mods. Some balanced hunting (Dont remeber which mods) but some others where Hunter Cabin (Near Rivenwood) to my base, Immersive armours for Hunter armour, bag and bandoliers to carry stuff etc...

So only hunting, selling, crafting armors from huntend or mined stuff etc...

It was fun. She learn to be fast sneakky and good archer. She usuall use sneak to avoid bandits... Even level 40 she could oneshot most bandits.

And offcourse some flower picking to alchemy.