Best one handed weapons combo?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AryaTheBlonde

That Blonde Chick
Hey guys,

Yesterday after a long year of playing Skyrim I finally maxed out at lv 81, and not to mention finished all of Skyrims Questline!
Today I started thinking what could I change if I started over, so this morning I created a new account. I plan to join the Imperials instead of the Stormcloaks along with change my weapon class. On my last account I used an enchanted Daedric Bow, however; this time I plan on using one handed weapons.

So my question is, "what is the best one handed weapons combo?"

(My friends gave me advice saying I should use either Chillrend, Eduj, or Okin together. What do you think?)

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Dragonbone dagger in one hand dragonbone mace in the other, both unenchanted. Pair that combo up with the dual flurry perk, necromage while you are a vampire, and Elemental flurry shout and your dps will be of the charts.

blue 468

Chillrend is the is equal to the Dragonbone sword only if you get it past level 46. What do you plan on doing though? Dual wield, Sword and board, or something like a spell sword. Also take in to account what YOU think looks best not just pure damage.:)

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
It entirely depends on how you want to approach combat. I developed several one-handed strategies for my Quarra vampire character. While I had Harkon's Sword in one hand to absorb my targets H/M/S, I could easily dish out a Fireball spell or Vampiric Drain to maximize my DoT. Another tactic I used was equipping that same weapon in the off-hand and staggering a target so that I can use a claw attack. This would happen while I had Wall of Flames sprayed up in CQC and having a Flame Cloak on.

AryaTheBlonde

That Blonde Chick
Chillrend is the is equal to the Dragonbone sword only if you get it past level 46. What do you plan on doing though? Dual wield, Sword and board, or something like a spell sword. Also take in to account what YOU think looks best not just pure damage.:)

I plan on dual wielding

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Well, there is nothing fastest than daggers. If your dagger is enchanted and the damage was increased with a smithing enchanted potion, there is nothing better than this and beside you won't need 2 but only one but if I had to use dual weapons, it would be 2 daggers. The fastest you are hitting your enemy, the less time they will have to react. By the time they are trying to swing their great sword, hammer, mace or axes, you will be able to hit them hard and they will die before they hit you. I guarantee you that !

AryaTheBlonde

That Blonde Chick
Well, there is nothing fastest than daggers. If your dagger is enchanted and the damage was increased with a smithing enchanted potion, there is nothing better than this and beside you won't need 2 but only one but if I had to use dual weapons, it would be 2 daggers. The fastest you are hitting your enemy, the less time they will have to react. By the time they are trying to swing their great sword, hammer, mace or axes, you will be able to hit them hard and they will die before they hit you. I guarantee you that !

Thanks