best names for enchantment idea.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

how do you name your enchantments style?

• down right strange and weird names.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
okay,i am so into enchanting .and i pick up good names for my enchantments,like my moon damage long bow for example."wood moon ghost bow" or "fuzz butt axe" i just want your idea's for a decent or funny name for a weapon or armour re-name enchantment.another example "blood drain dagger" for obsorb health.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
There should be an all of the above option cause it depends for me how serious the name is and the character i am playing. Wheather or not the enchantment is named a certain way

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Sword of Absorb Health = Fleasword
Soul trap = Gingerbane

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I use to create a butt-load of items in the old Neverwinter Nights Aurora Tool Set back in the day, so here's a few names and ideas you can use if you want:

Serpent's Tongue (dagger)
Hellrazor (one handed sword)
Demonsbane (greatsword)
Death's Head (mace)
Dark Glory (ebony or daedric armor)
Dragon's Wing (dragonbone bow)
Nightreaver (war axe)

If I can remember any more, I'll add them to this list.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
The only weapons I ever named were a pair of axes named Ike & Tina. Ike hit hard but Tina sucked the soul out of you.

jonathan90

well known member
how about "reeking jonny rotten blade" or fungibutt sword of lingering death" or "long dong silver sword"

Liliana

I liked the dremora weapon names in oblivion: penance of animosity, penance of hatred, heat of sinfulness, oblivions caress, essence of regret.....

I liked the dremora weapon names in oblivion: penance of animosity, penance of hatred, heat of sinfulness, oblivions caress, essence of regret.....
Yea I like those too. Awesome names.
I enchanted a daedric dagger with flaming soultrap and absorb health and named it Sahqon Sah, dragon tongue for Crimson Phantom

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts