Best Looking Imperial Soldier

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DClyde

Hi, thinking of making an Imperial Soldier and doing everything an Imperial in Skyrim would do: Join the Legion, destroy the Brotherhood, sword and shield combo. Stuff like that. unfortunately this makes the Tullius armor unobtainable, but I can't rationalize this character joining the Stormcloaks.

My question is does anyone have a good armor set build, light or heavy doesn't matter, that will make my imperial actually look the part? Penitus Oculus armor is a possibility, but can I still get it if I don't join the Brotherhood? Or is there other armor combos that will do it?

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Well when you join the Legion you get a free imperial armour set from the blacksmith, either light, medium or heavy. So any of those are ideal.
Otherwise go to dragonsbridge and kill 1 of the guys in the penitus oculatus outpost for his armour, just pretend he's corrupt or something.
you have to get this rare imperial helmet http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Helmet_(Closed)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts