• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

Does anybody know of any rare plants that can be cultivated with the Hearthfire DLC? I wanna be pragmatic, and save plots for ingredients that almost never show up.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Looks like someone's making a pharm. ;)

Honestly, I do a lot of healing potions, so I grow wheat in my plot so that I always have it in supply. Also, blue mountain flower. And glowing mushroom. But that last one is only cause it's pretty. :)

I was thinking about those gleamblossoms (I think that's their name). They show up in Darkfall Cave I think. You have to have Dawngaurd to get them. I'm pretty sure they only show up there.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I don't think you can farm anything added by DLC. I was quite upset, I wanted to put yellow mountain flower into my farm, but it wouldn't let me. :sadface:

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
I don't think you can farm anything added by DLC. I was quite upset, I wanted to put yellow mountain flower into my farm, but it wouldn't let me. :sadface:
Same here, I wanted me some of that Yellow Mountain Flower in my garden--but it doensn't show up in the Give Gift menu. Gleamblossom would be nice to cultivate too, but apparently it's just unplantable. These new species of flora are just so unstable, that I know nothing about how to plant them and take care of them--and when it comes to Alchemy, I'm in my mid-60s. Still a novice, it would seem.

I grow a variety of mushrooms in my garden at the moment, but that's pretty much for the aesthetic.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Same here, I wanted me some of that Yellow Mountain Flower in my garden--but it doensn't show up in the Give Gift menu. Gleamblossom would be nice to cultivate too, but apparently it's just unplantable. These new species of flora are just so unstable, that I know nothing about how to plant them and take care of them--and when it comes to Alchemy, I'm in my mid-60s. Still a novice, it would seem.
You're talking to someone who has killed a cactus. The only way I can keep any plant alive is in that game. ;)

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
You're talking to someone who has killed a cactus. The only way I can keep any plant alive is in that game. ;)
You killed a cactus? How!? With a gun, you mean? Yeah, I gave my wife a cactus way back when we were dating--she managed to kill it too. :rolleyes:

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
You killed a cactus? How!? With a gun, you mean? Yeah, I gave my wife a cactus way back when we were dating--she managed to kill it too. :rolleyes:
I overwatered it. Funny story, cacti apparently don't need a lot of water... :oops:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts