• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
My Nord character was pretty close to Serana until I accidently clicked on the "turn me into vampire" option in her dialog. When I declined, not wanting to become one she replied "I knew your all talk" which just kinda tricked my trigger to prove her wrong and I let her do it. Turns out being a vampire sucks for a character who doesn't use magic and likes to travel during the day....I still blame her.

Asiaxfani

My Redguard girl Jira is pretty damn close with Aela the Huntress. Aela was the first one in Skyrim she connected with, and convinced her to join the Companions - a decision she hasn't regretted for one moment. Aela is a true friend, and maybe something more. Perhaps getting an amulet of Mara would be in order... Jira's also pretty tight with Lydia and Rayya. Both are a ton of fun to adventure with, and Jira feels right at home when travelling with another Redguard.

jonathan90

well known member
Hey guys, just out of curiosity, is there anyone in the game who you feel your character really connects, and gets along with? If so post it here, lets see who in Skyrim is the friendliest.
Mine are
Ondolemar (bromance)
Idgrod Ravencrone
Marcurio
Ysolda
Taarie (wife)
My best mate and friend in skyrim was a soldier by the name of "elderyn tero" that I hired in raven rock in the netch in.
500 gold was worth him joining me, because he saved my ass from many massive battles , specially against a summoner dragon priest in which almost took my life. I would be stuffed without him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts