• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
And that's probably also playing on novice, which almost everything is easy to kill quickly. You're also playing on PC so you can console command edit you skills. If you really wanted to explain more (Which would be great) Make a nice and detailed guide with maybe a video to show you the steps to take; such as perks, armor, spells, and anything else.

Sheuneux

Guardian of Talos Worship
The best character is however you wish to play, being an archer, or mage, or warrior is the great thing about skyrim. I don't believe there is only one best way to play, not that I think you were implying that any ways. And yeah PC is an easy way to become amazing with console commands. I am only stating the obvious any ways...

Jei El

We will be avenged.
The best character is however you wish to play, being an archer, or mage, or warrior is the great thing about skyrim. I don't believe there is only one best way to play, not that I think you were implying that any ways. And yeah PC is an easy way to become amazing with console commands. I am only stating the obvious any ways...

` tgm. Pretty much. As you just said. It all how you want to play really.

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
well by sneaky standards the best character has the 30 x multiplier to dagger backstabs plus x2 from darkbrotherhood gauntlets and a dagger that does 150 damage (don't know how but I've done it before as a smithing master)
that's somewhere around 4800 damage every sneak attack. or you could pull a 300+ bow/crossbow and do 900. less effective, but better at range.

by warrior standards, heavy armor, duel wield or two handed or one hand plus spell. my most recent battlemage like character breached the armor cap with daedric armor, and his sword, Withring, did over 400 damage every slice. not to mention if I could pull of a sneak attack, that's what... x 10? I don't really remember that perk, I only get it to get deadly shot.

by mage standards.. well, all mages rule. XD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts