• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XhoppX

I want to start a Khajiit character and was thinking sneak thief? Do they use archery or any majic?

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
You can do any class for any race. The thief bonuses help out a Khajit at the start, yes, but in the long run you can make a warrior or mage Khajit, and it won't make much difference.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I have a Khajiit and I focus on archery and sneak. As Teritus said, you can really go any route you want. I'm thinking of adding some conjuration to this one when I get a bit higher in level. I haven't used the unarmed ability of the Khajiit at all. I imagine the night vision will come in handy at some point but it hasn't been an issue thus far.

XhoppX

Im going with Thief/Sneak abilities...I have been scouting the wiki and dont see any male Khajiit that myt female can marry...kinda disappointing

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
None of the Khajiit caravan guys are available? I figured at least one of them would be.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Nope, my guide states that none of the Khajiit can be married. Kinda sucks really. Maybe we could convince Bethesda to change that.

Anyway, for my female Khajiit I'm a warrior. And loving it. Using mainly one-handed and two-handed weapons. The Thief Assassin is my female Argonian.

The Greater

seriously a Khajit should be able to marry another khajit somewhere
and i wish there was a feature where the khajit could climb or something like real cats, then my assasin build would be unstoppable. Go dark brotherhood !

I Realy like the kajiit its realy easy to kill a Heawy amored With the Claws.
I play them as a Magician and Fight with the claws while im regenerating magica.