bersi honey-hand hires people to kill you?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zetaplus

i was level 9 and just got back from riften to whiterun and i was coming out of whiterun, then some hired bandits tried to kill me. i killed them the second time round and the guards didnt care, so i looted the bodies and in one of the bodies i found a letter saying that "take care of this guy for me, teach him a lesson and kill him if necessary, the money is included" or something like that, and at the end it says from "bersi honey-hand". ive only been to his shop to buy something and i havent been on the quest to get his money so i have no idea why he would hire people to kill me. if someone could tell me why he would do this id appreciate it a lot, thanks.

¬Rockstar

sometimes if you knock items over they send hired thugs after you (like belethor)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
If you steal something from them, either by taking it from the store or pickpocketing them and you are caught doing it sometimes the owner will not alert the guards and will put a contract out on you instead.

I've never had nor heard of an NPC doing this simply because you knock over an item.

¬Rockstar

belethor does

fwrdun2dawn777

NORD GOD OF SWAGGER
same thing! I just walked out of WhiteRun with my housecarl and i was attacked by a weird dude! i killed him and found a note on him from Bersi Honey Hand. but i knew why bersi honey hand wants me dead. I kinda went to Riften and pickpocketed this key and gold, waited til his shop closed, killed his wife, and took EVERYTHING valuable. i almost made it out of riften but they somewhat caught me and everyone knew i killed her and robbed him :Dragonborn:

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
Merchant from Riften? Sent a few after me because I killed his wife. Though my kill wasn't witnessed?

Harc

Big Hog
wait, why did you give Malborn your clothes? :eek:
Once upon a time, when skyrim first came out, I have a pair of hooded thalmor robes to malborn, if you are altmer and if you wear the robes, you can tell thalmor soldiers to leave their posts, and you could trick all other thalmor personell, until you get to the solar basement

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
wait, why did you give Malborn your clothes? :eek:
I gave him my armor and weapons to smuggle into the embassy. I just forgot to bring a spare outfit, so after I gave him my stuff I was walking around in my underoos. Went into a room at the inn and swiped a dress and a pair of shoes so I could go down to the stable to meet Delphine for the next part of the quest.

Once upon a time, when skyrim first came out, I have a pair of hooded thalmor robes to malborn, if you are altmer and if you wear the robes, you can tell thalmor soldiers to leave their posts, and you could trick all other thalmor personell, until you get to the solar basement
I never played an Altmer all the way through the game. It must boggle their minds when one of their own has this legendary "Nord" dragonborn power.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Something really funny happened yesterday.
You see, I was doing the initial quests for the Thieves Guild, and I didn't know of the secret passageway. Which means, I had to go through the ratway. Every time I reached the Ragged Flagon, a Lowlife attacked me. I always cast calm on him and then pickpocket all his money. A few days later, hired thugs attacked me, and on the letter I found out HE sent them. LOL

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts