Being attacked in Solitude for no REASON!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zombiejunkie

I arrived at solitude for the first time during my entire Skyrim adventure and a man was about to be executed. I got a little to close and as the man was running a guard hit me and one after another they all came after me! I waited to see if it was a stolen goods glitch but no they kill me. Unfortunately I disabled my auto saving and my inventory auto save puts me way to far back. Any ways of fixing this or clearing a possible bounty that my be on my head now?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Usually if you leave the city and come back, they'll just ask you to pay the bounty or go to jail. If you have the money, just pay them. It's much less of a headache.

Ralph Lim

Maybe you've became a Vampire. It happened to me. People attacked me for no reason. When I looked at the face of my character it became monstrous. Also I looked at the Active effects under the Magic options and saw that I had beneficial magic effects of being a vampire.

Ralph Lim

Try drawing out your weapons and then in front of the agroed guard, Sheath your weapon. Usually they will sheath theirs and talk to you.

zombiejunkie

Try drawing out your weapons and then in front of the agroed guard, Sheath your weapon. Usually they will sheath theirs and talk to you.
Tried and that didn't work. I figured it out though.. lol ...I took the side entrance in to Solitude located right before the bride and dock. I ran in to the Emperor's Chambers and came back out and 20 guards outside the door greeted me at once lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts