• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dragonkilla

I had an adventure trying to lvl my smithing all the way up to 90 so i could smith Deadaric, i sold my Elven mace which had a damage of 35 and the sold everything meaningful to me, and anything that was worth something i sold. Some of the thing i sold include everything i got of the quests of the Winterhold College, and everything of the Companion mission, and also everything i got of the main quests. Also trying to get more money i married the trader's sister while i had no clothes on because i sold them too. Finally got enough money to buy supplies needed to create iron daggers and also located the lover stone too so i get 15 percent faster lvl up for every skill, and started creating daggers untill i lvled up to 90 smithing. Then another hour trying to find DEADRIC Hearts and 5 EBONY PIECES. After i got everything i started my deadric armor creating, i only had enough for one piece of armor or weapon, so i chose the mace, which had a damage of 40. Now i am trying to find more deadric hearts, Good luck to Me.

Long story short the DEADRIC MACE IS A BEAST WEAPON with a base damage of 40.

What's ur Beast weapon, and also would be interesting if you could tell the adventure u had creating it.

Mabe

There is a guy at the college that sells daedric hearts. Also one spawms in the downstairs of the companions hall.

dragonkilla

There is a guy at the college that sells daedric hearts. Also one spawms in the downstairs of the companions hall.
I know both of them but i already took one from the companions hall, and the guy at the college wont sell cause im an arch-mage

I should point out, if you're going to grind out blacksmithing you should use the warrior stone, 20% to skill gains that fall under the warrior, which includes blacksmithing. Add in the 'well rested' and you get even more.

For future reference anyway...

dbukalski

I did the alchemy gear > enchant potion > alchemy gear > enchant potion >alchemy gear = +29% smithing gear, +32% enchant potion, + 133% smithing potion

Then I went vampire + necromage(+25% anything affecting undead which is me as vampire) so no my enchantments are stronger

Created alchemy gear > enchant potion > alchemy gear that gives 31% potions, 38% enchant potions, 153% smithing potions

Then I finished the unfathomable depths quest (+15% smithing, +25% armour rating)

I have 4x peices of gear that give 51% one handed attack x 25% vampire buff = 58% one handed attacks fortify

Created daedric mace that is 948 damage (267 base). 25 hp absorb + fiery axe enchant (10 fire damage and soul trap)

The full set armour with 1 juggernaut perk is 973 armour. 570 is all you need but theres no reason to take any of the gear off to lower it. And if an enemy has something like a mace that ignore armour will keep me above the limit

XhoppX

I did the alchemy gear > enchant potion > alchemy gear > enchant potion >alchemy gear = +29% smithing gear, +32% enchant potion, + 133% smithing potion

Then I went vampire + necromage(+25% anything affecting undead which is me as vampire) so no my enchantments are stronger

Created alchemy gear > enchant potion > alchemy gear that gives 31% potions, 38% enchant potions, 153% smithing potions

Then I finished the unfathomable depths quest (+15% smithing, +25% armour rating)

I have 4x peices of gear that give 51% one handed attack x 25% vampire buff = 58% one handed attacks fortify

Created daedric mace that is 948 damage (267 base). 25 hp absorb + fiery axe enchant (10 fire damage and soul trap)

The full set armour with 1 juggernaut perk is 973 armour. 570 is all you need but theres no reason to take any of the gear off to lower it. And if an enemy has something like a mace that ignore armour will keep me above the limit

you should make a guide on how to do this...im horrible with alchemy/enchanting things to that strength

teamxtreme41

Go to the Hall of Vigilant directly south of Dawnstar , there should be a Daedra heart on a plate there, I think it refreshes after a while.

dbukalski

step nine of the optimizing sequence is a bug which I dont use

Also I read that the notched pickaxe does not raise your smithing skill above 100. So if your already maxed out carrying the pickaxe wouldnt do anything. I could be wrong and maybe thats something that can be done. If it does work you can actually disenchant the pickaxe and enchant gear that has fortify smithing and the pickaxe enchantment at same time. But Im 99% sure the pickaxe does nothing once your 100 smithing.

30% magic resist from alteration tree + 31% enchantment
15% magic resist the book of love quest
50% absorb magic from atronach stone
30% absorb magic from alteration
10% more combat damage to opposite sex heart of dibella quest
15% increase blacksmithing effect unfathomable depths
25% armour bonus unfathomable depths

To have maximum enchant/smithing/alchemy follow these instructions.

Level 100 in Alchemy and Enchanting, five points in Alchemist and one point in Benefactor. Five points Enchanter and one point in Insightful Enchanter.
Craft a set of Fortify Alchemy GEAR at 25% boost.(use grand soul gem )
Craft several POTIONS of Fortify Enchanting at 30% boost.
Craft a new set of Fortify Alchemy GEAR at 28% boost using potions. Time passes while using the arcane enchanter so move quickly.
Craft several POTIONS of Fortify Enchanting at 32% boost using the new set of gear.
Craft a final set of Fortify Alchemy GEAR at 29% boost with the aid of the potions.
The final set of gear will not improve the results of a Fortify Enchanting potion but will improve the results of other potions. One common application is to enchant a set of Fortify Smithing gear and combine it with a maximum strength Fortify Smithing potion to improve weapons and armor

Use these ingredients to make boost smith and enchant potion http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alchemy_Effects
Fortify smith x1
Blisterwort
Glowing mushroom
Sabre cat tooth
Spriggan sap

Fortify Enchanting
Hagraven claw
Snowberries
Spriggan sap

To increase further become vampire + necromage perk = 25% stronger smith/alchemy gear. So the next round would be

Creat enchant potion 37%
31% alchemy gear
Enchant potion 38%
Smith potion 153%

Then finish unfathomable depths quest to get 25% armour boost, 15% smithing boost

Put 2 enchantments on each item. You should end up with
Robe – 31% smith
Ring- 31% smith + 31% alchemy
Neck – 31% smith + 31% alchemy
Gloves – 31% smith + 31% alchemy
Fine Hat – 31% alchemy + water breathing

Those are displayed values, effective necromage values are 25% stronger.

Dual wielding maces is most powerful(936 damage per daedric mace). An enchantment that absorbs 1 stamina from enemy allows you to make power attacks non stop. I use these enchantments

Weapons 2x maces
Absorb health(23) + (axe of fiery souls = soul trap 1 sec + 10 fire damage)
Absorb health + regen stam(2 stamina = unlimited power attacks. 2 stamina was min I could get)

chest- fortify restore(31% displayed 36% effective with vampire/necromage) + fortify conjur (31%)
Feet- 1 handed(58% vampire) + boost stamina(97 vampire)
Arms- 1 handed + sneak 58%
Head- fortify restore + fortify conjur
ring- 1 handed + fortify restore
Neck- 1 handed + resist magic(shield solitude get before lvl 81 or wont be available)

I like Archer companions because close combat companions die when I accidentally hit them. I give them equipment with these enchantments
Chest – regen health + boost health
Feet – muffle + regen stamina
Arms – archery + fortify heavy armour
Head – archery + regen magic
ring – archery + regen health
Neck – archery + regen health
Bow- Fire max + shock max (more enemies resist ice)

For faster leveling(and keeping magic minimum at 100 for free casting)
Head, neck, finger 31% displayed 36% effective conjur/destruction
Head, neck, finger 36% Illusion/alteration

So need 6 head, 6 neck, 4 chest, 6 finger, 4 glove from start to finish(3 hand, neck, chest, finger are temporary while building up to the 31% alchemy/smith gear)

Raido

If you use a grindstone - I'm pretty sure the base damage goes up by alot more, since I have a Blade of woe (40 base damage) and a Daedric dagger (39 Base Damage)

Boyd

Article Writah
I know both of them but i already took one from the companions hall, and the guy at the college wont sell cause im an arch-mage
Just wait 14 days without entering Jorrvaskor. (You also can't be inside it) After the 14 days you should be able to steal it again.

dbukalski

chillrend best weapon that you dont make yourself. With crafted equipment can have 934 damage mace. Absorb 25 health and 2 stamina(to conserve charges)

Daedra killer

probably the best weapon is windshear it does 12 damage but the enchantment staggers enemy's on every hit so the cant get u. also ive used this weapon for a month now and it hasnt run out

dbukalski

The top daedric hammer comes in around 1300 damage, the maces at 934. Id rather have that then 12 damage + stagger

A month without recharge is really good though

Champion8877

i've been using the chillrend which is BEAST. i got it to 94 base damage. i know many people have weapons that do like 300+. but i really dont care to even go that high, i dont really see that much fun in one hitting everything in the game, but to each their own

Boyd

Article Writah
chillrend best weapon that you dont make yourself. With crafted equipment can have 934 damage mace. Absorb 25 health and 2 stamina(to conserve charges)
Depends on which one is faster. Sure both of them could 1 hit, but that ruins the game. I'd rather have a faster sword then stronger sword, it's just my thing.