• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tea and cake or death?

• Total voters

TwintailHellcat

The Kasha of Old Hell
Hello everyone!

I am looking forward to taking part in the little community you have set up here. I was daydreaming away about my recent play-through of Skyrim I started, a Dunmer thief. My mind wandered around and gave her a small back story and I was quite entertained with it. It snowballed from there. I looked up lore on houses, picked an existing Morrowind family/house to descend from, selected a proper Dunmer name as well as a Nordic nick-name. Having once been a heavy RPer I got about 5 kinds of giddy and plunged into the deep end looking for various character sheets I could fill out, so I could flesh her out properly.

That search led me to your RP forums here. :Dragonborn:

I had come across a couple others but they seemed fairly slow or even dead - last posts being December of last year. I bookmarked you, slept on it and here I am now!

I hope I can find a thread to join in the RP fun - but please be gentle. I haven't properly RPed in years and I am a novice when it comes to TES lore.

I'm looking forward to mod discussion and talk about the games themselves. I've played TES since Morrowind came out. I hope to someday get my paws on copies of Daggerfall and Arena.

It's safe to say I spend more time browsing mods for Skyrim than actually playing it. Because of this I tend to lurk the mod requests forum, posting when what they want exists and they were just too lazy to find it. :p

I guess I should actually talk about myself now, hmm?
I live in Texas in the U.S. of A. I am very fond of cats, I have two! I have pleeennty of pictures. Yeah, sorry, I'm /that/ person. The one that has more photos of her cats than her actual family. Ha ha ha. I am on Twitter and Steam - though I spend more time on Twitter. Both of these are listed in my profile. Just make sure to send me a message so I know who you are. :3

Mm.. I suppose that's it for now. There's nothing else comin' from the top of my head.
It's lovely to meet you all!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings TwintailHellcat! Great username, btw. :) Wow, you've joined the forums with a clear-cut agenda. Very nice. Lots of members here are into mods, so you'll have no problem there with assistance. Post your questions in the Help section. That way, more members can see it and come to your aid. Tons of RPs here, too, so you shouldn't have a problem finding one to join or starting your own. Meanwhile, have fun here and may skeevers never bite your ankles. :rale: