• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Claymore152

Hello, this is my first build i wanted to post here. I'm new here and wanted to share all the builds I think of. Thanks for reading this and I hope you try this build.

Race: Wood elf or really anything, but not like high elf.
Skills: Archery
Heavy armor
1 Handed/block
Shout: Any
Weapon: Bow / Sword and shield
Stone: warrior until your skills are maxed out, then your choice.
Armor: Heavy

You will want to level health and stamina even until about 250 stamina. Enchant your armor with fortify archery and heavy armor. 1 H, block or health. Your weapon should have fire and frost damage on. Keep a second one with soul trap on for refilling.

Perks: Everything in archery and heavy armor (can skip left side of heavy armor if you take the steed stone)
Take the middle of 1 Handed and choose a weapon perk (I like sword)
Then just take crafting perks

Hope you guys and gals liked this build :D hopefully I will post more soon

ShadowGambit

Fortify heavy armor is not really necessary.

I assume that going the Heavy armor way, you will want to get daedric armor and weapons, so take your smithing skills at least till 90.

With 100 Smithing with the daedric perk, 4x +29% smithing enchantment and +147% smithing potion, and only Juggernaut 1/5, you will get 700+ armor rating with shield, so well over the cap.

Even without any potions, you can reach the cap if you invest in Juggernaut, well fitted and Matching Set perks.

So for me, Fortify Heavy Armor enchantment are a waste. I would put stamina/stamina regen or resist Magic instead.

if your main way to kill is with your bow (you are an archer after all) then I would put Shock damage and Absorb Stamina on the bow.

Shock damage will take care of the casters/dragon so they cannot use their spell that much. Absorb Stamina will take care a bit of the warrior, so they cannot power attack you much. Also, with Absorb Stamina, you will never get out of stamina, except if you are taking way to long to shoot your target.

With your sword, I would advise you to go absorb stamina and absorb health. As an archer, if you are in close combat it means that you are in bit of trouble and that also means that you are going to be hurt. Absorb Health will let you last way longer and absorb Stamina will help you pull out more power attack and Bash.

If you are going full scale crafting, for your Heavy Armor skills you only need Juggernaut 1/5, Fist of Steel, Cushioned (both useless) and Conditioning. My opinion is that the left side of the tree is not worth it if you are going full scale crafting. Reflect blows is nice but you will have to take 3 other perks that I think are not necessary.

I would put those points in Block.

For Archery, you may want to check some of my former posts:

Sniper Guide (Assassin Mage) - Long | Skyrim Forums
Archer Help | Skyrim Forums

Claymore152

Fortify heavy armor is not really necessary.

I assume that going the Heavy armor way, you will want to get daedric armor and weapons, so take your smithing skills at least till 90.

With 100 Smithing with the daedric perk, 4x +29% smithing enchantment and +147% smithing potion, and only Juggernaut 1/5, you will get 700+ armor rating with shield, so well over the cap.

Even without any potions, you can reach the cap if you invest in Juggernaut, well fitted and Matching Set perks.

So for me, Fortify Heavy Armor enchantment are a waste. I would put stamina/stamina regen or resist Magic instead.

if your main way to kill is with your bow (you are an archer after all) then I would put Shock damage and Absorb Stamina on the bow.

Shock damage will take care of the casters/dragon so they cannot use their spell that much. Absorb Stamina will take care a bit of the warrior, so they cannot power attack you much. Also, with Absorb Stamina, you will never get out of stamina, except if you are taking way to long to shoot your target.

With your sword, I would advise you to go absorb stamina and absorb health. As an archer, if you are in close combat it means that you are in bit of trouble and that also means that you are going to be hurt. Absorb Health will let you last way longer and absorb Stamina will help you pull out more power attack and Bash.

If you are going full scale crafting, for your Heavy Armor skills you only need Juggernaut 1/5, Fist of Steel, Cushioned (both useless) and Conditioning. My opinion is that the left side of the tree is not worth it if you are going full scale crafting. Reflect blows is nice but you will have to take 3 other perks that I think are not necessary.

I would put those points in Block.

For Archery, you may want to check some of my former posts:

Sniper Guide (Assassin Mage) - Long | Skyrim Forums
Archer Help | Skyrim Forums

Nice ideas! Thanks for posting them :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts