• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chotchino

I don't know if this has come up before or if it already exists because unfortunately I'm playing Skyrim on the 360. I have an idea for there being a Batcave by Fort Dawnguard behind the big waterfall you see when you enter Dayspring Canyon. There is already a path leading down to the water with a boat and fishing net or something. Players could swim across the water onto the ice sheets and into the batcave. There they could find a journal or something that belonged to "The Dark Knight" and it would be a story that mirrors the story of Batman, but his parents were killed by vampires so he became a vampire hunter. Inside players could also find chest or something with all sorts of created weapons taylored to batman that do additional damage to vampires. And they would also find the batsuit with many interchangeable armor variants. I posted some links to pictures of possible influences on the armor.

Like I said I play on XBOX and therefore have no way of modding or even playing Skyrim but if a really talented modder was to create something like this. I would do everything in my power to get a computer to play this game. Which I still may do anyway. Lol.

Medieval Fantasy Batman by *chriss2d on deviantART

The Galaxy Junkyard: Image of the Day - Medieval Batman

http://geektyrantsquared.squarespace.com/storage/2011-post-images/batman1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1326343233555

Chotchino

Update: I did find the batcave mod that someone made that exists under Whiterun. I think it looks pretty cool, but could look better. I'm not sure if the mod is finished and I'm not trying to discredit the author in any way, because I sure as hell couldn't do it. I did notice that the actual suit the author created looks very similar to the second link in my original post. But let me know what you think.