• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Whaaat

I uh... I told Barbas to wait right outside the inn in Whiterun. Admittedly, it has been a long while since then, and he's not there anymore. Where should I look for him?

Khazrihl

I uh... I told Barbas to wait right outside the inn in Whiterun. Admittedly, it has been a long while since then, and he's not there anymore. Where should I look for him?

If I am not mistaken, this happened to me once. I think for some reason he went ahead to the dungeon he had mentioned. Try checking there.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I told him to wait in Markarth inn but when I came back, he wasn't there. I think I told him to wait but nope, he just went off and decided to go back to Cladius Vile's statue instead. At least he was where he was supposed to be but it worried me a little when it happened.

Coddod

I left Barbas next to the Gourmet's corpse once. Anyway, just go back to Clavicus' shrine, and he'll be there, carefreely lying on the ground. I admit that him disappearing scared me out of my shoes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts