• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
So i decided to play some blacks ops seeing how all my friends play that instead of MW3. And every matched i tryed (around 15) i got red and yellow connection, so i went to Mw3 and had full 5 bar connection in every match, went to Mw2 still had full bars, CoD 4 same story. So is there any reason my connection is doing this or is it just Treyarchs fault?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
The game is self aware unlike it's brethren.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
^ Out of curiosity, do you people also criticize the sequels of the Super Mario series for their “lack of innovation” and “superficialness” :<> ?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
^ Out of curiosity, do you people also criticize the sequels of the Super Mario series for their “lack of innovation” and “superficialness” :<> ?

You people? Why Demut, I didn't know you were like that :p. Just messing, but I do actually criticize some of the nintendo games because they're the exact same crap rehashed in a different world. Changing the setting but not the content does not justify a whole new title.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm not sure why you're getting crappy ping in black ops, maybe they purposefully gave black ops craptastic servers because of the whole fiasco they had with their employees?

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Finally figured it out, someone being a douche decide to ip flood me while back and it messed up my connection with Black Ops servers, Started getting better today

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts