• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So Did anyone else come across this quest and tempt it? I tell you what.. soon as I got sent into the star I got my %^& WOOPED. Lol Man those summons do some damage with those fireballs....

Fuus-Ro-Dah! That unrelenting force is your best friend against mage types. Also remember to give the necromancer enough time to run as far away as he can. Depending on your level you might just want to come back later. I can't actually remember what level i beat this at but it was high teens at the lowest.
Really? I'm lvl 30 wearing Full Ebony Legendary armor and they blasted the crap out of me. But then Again I did chase him from the very beginning and all 3 summons ganged up on me at one time. I did use Unrelenting force once but I died before I could use it again. Hmm I'll have to give it another go tonight.

gouldjg

Yes, hard at first until I just run past first 2 and got the real guy at the bottom. I as trying to defeat them all but realised the main guy is the last guy so just crit him twice.

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
Really? I'm lvl 30 wearing Full Ebony Legendary armor and they blasted the crap out of me. But then Again I did chase him from the very beginning and all 3 summons ganged up on me at one time. I did use Unrelenting force once but I died before I could use it again. Hmm I'll have to give it another go tonight.
Yea, like I said give them the opportunity to thin out a bit before giving chase. Also that's a particularly great place to use the environment to your advantage. Use those skinny "halls" and line multiple enemies up before hitting them with UF. It took me a few tries as well. Try to get a power charge on the first one and he should almost go down. Don't skip the deadra, their hearts are invaluable if you want deadric armor.

Yea, like I said give them the opportunity to thin out a bit before giving chase. Also that's a particularly great place to use the environment to your advantage. Use those skinny "halls" and line multiple enemies up before hitting them with UF. It took me a few tries as well. Try to get a power charge on the first one and he should almost go down. Don't skip the deadra, their hearts are invaluable if you want deadric armor.
I'll prolly skip Deadric armor and go straight for Dragon since Im at 85 smithing. But alright thanks for the Tip!

I went in at about level 8 and got crushed. Luckily I had a icestorm scroll so I ran about half way in and used it. Everyone was killed instantly.