PS3 Atmer or Orc Warrior?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Server33

hi guys, so I'm having trouble deciding between an Atmer or Orc Sword and Board Warrior. I'm planning to also level up my conjuration so I can summon thralls.
-I believe that you receive a 4% damage increase from the Atmer height because they are taller than the orc plus they have the highborn ability, is that more valuable than the orc racial berserk?
-Will the 50 extra magicka make a difference because I can put more points into health and stamina?
So far I'm leaning toward Atmer but I can't decide whether their benefits beats up Berserk which is the best ability for a melee char.
Your thoughts and reasons why would be greatly appreciated.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
You're talking two totally different play styles. It's honestly personal preference but my suggestion is to play them both. This game is meant to be played through multiple times so just play one until it seems like a grind, switch to the other, and repeat as it seems repetitive.

Forumate

Go with the Orc. They have good starting stats for a sword and board warrior and there racial power will help you out in the long run.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts