• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

but if your good at something then you always have people who want to learn from you.
To bad they dont learn. otherwise id consider it, still im a lone wolf i think it'd be cool to have the kind of "Scornful hollow" minion who goes on missions and returns with loot for you or if u didn't Download that, like assassins creed brotherhood where you send your new initiates on missions and get progressively stronger and smarter....and return with phat loot.besides i never got taught how to be a good assassin why should they? trial and error.

brandon

To bad they dont learn. otherwise id consider it, still im a lone wolf i think it'd be cool to have the kind of "Scornful hollow" minion who goes on missions and returns with loot for you or if u didn't Download that, like assassins creed brotherhood where you send your new initiates on missions and get progressively stronger and smarter....and return with phat loot
that would be another great dlc. and ill finish in that thread.

brandon

Btw are you an xbox player, if so whats your tag?
yes and its dirty dunnegan i think. i didnt get paid for awhile and lost internet but ill get it back in jan. with christmas almost here that money is going to my kids.i cant remember exactly if itsXxdirty dunneganxX or just dirty dunnegan.

brandon

brandon

yeah you should be able to. i had other friends before i got deployed that were able to play and talk even though they didnt have the gold one. it was just cheaper and easier to get the gold membership when i did.

jjleonie

The nightingale armor is a leveled item. Don't get it until 32 level and the weapons at 46.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Leveled_Items
omg are u serious....dammmmit. anyway guys have u observed this? with my full dragonscale armour except for guanlets, and alll improved will wearing smithing gear to all legendary with 100 in smithing...i can still get 1 hit ko by stormcloaks in the imperial campaign..... I mean like WTF. they generally need at least 15 or more swings to bring me down, but nooooooo, with their power attack, my armour seems like its nth and even when my health is full or close to full. isit because im in sneaking mode? it happened so many times alr, with the cut scene and my impending doom 2 secs later.

jjleonie

one more thing guys, im using the blade of woe now..its damage is 3 higher than a daedric dagger..but it has already been enchanted, with a absorb health enchantment. and i think it was enchanted with a crappy gem..it runs out so god dam fast. so should i switch to the daedric? and what enchantment would suitable for a dagger befitting a assassin

Verac

one more thing guys, im using the blade of woe now..its damage is 3 higher than a daedric dagger..but it has already been enchanted, with a absorb health enchantment. and i think it was enchanted with a crappy gem..it runs out so god dam fast. so should i switch to the daedric? and what enchantment would suitable for a dagger befitting a assassin
Personally? Absorb life is amazing for assassins but as ive mentioned in other threads i dont really believe daggers are meant as full fledge melee weapons only sneak weapons....a "knife in your boot" type weapon but i may be wrong but if i wanted an enchant for it, id get the 2 enchant perk and put Absorb life 15-up with soultrap, that way every kill yields gems to charge it.

erti655

to lvl sneak just smack the greybeards with weak sword while sneaking. as long as you don't spam it to much they wont notice you. got my sneak from 40 to 100 in about 30 mins by smacking the greybeards.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts