• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MeMyselfandI

This is what I was thinking so far.

All archery except Hunter's discipline and Ranger 14 pts
All Sneak except Shadow Warrior 12pts
All Light Armor except Wind Walker and Deft Movement 8 pts

2 pts in One Handed

And the five basic for Pick Pocketing, Night Thief and Extra Pockets 7 pts
http://skyrimcalculator.com/#23584

That leaves me with 6 pts. (49-43) And I can forfeit 2-4 from the basic Pick Pocket, so a max of ten points

My questions are, should I build out the first 5 points of One Handed? (5-2 alread have) 3pts
The Dual Savagery seems to be only for power attacks, can you power attack while sneaking? 3pts with the above + 1 for Dual Flurry + 1 for Dual Savagery = 5 pts
For Smithing do I try to work up the light armor side of the tree to Dragon Scale? 5 pts
or the Heavy Armor side only to get daeric weapons? 6 pts (Steel, Dwarven, Orcish, Ebony, Daedric, Dragon)
Or just go for the Arcane because most of anything I wear will be magical of some sort? (Steel, Arcane) 2pts

I heard but not confirmed the Dragon Armor does not drop from NPC?

Or dor I work up the enchantment tree to get dual enchantment ? 4pts (minimum 4pts Enchanter, Insightful, Corpus, Extra)

Finally, and I know not popular, do I work toward Lockpicking Treasure Hunter, and the Arcane smithing, just hoping something good will happen :)

Thanks in advance

Forumate

If you plan on using the bow as your main weapon you wont need the extra points into one hand. If you want to stab people in the back or duel weld two daggers/swords than it would be wise to dump a few more perks into it.

Any character that uses weapons or armor should train up smithing. Think about the weapons you want to use and get the perks for them.

For a sneaky character you won't be getting hit a lot so you don't need Dragon armor. Were a light armor set that gives you a bonus to your play style (Thief's Guild, Shrouded armor, Nightingale) or craft your own set of armor and enchant them your self.

pizllexam

As far as smithing goes, I would suggest going through the heavy armor simply because the ebony weapons and armor are pretty nasty, and look sweet. Daedric weapons are even more so. Unfortunately dragon smithing doesnt produce any weapons though. Lockpicking is a must as you level up and see more and more master and expert locks. Or have alot of lockpicks. I would also suggest getting into enchanting, since you can improve your armor and weapons to rediculous amounts of damage and health boosts. Thats just my two cents though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts