Assasin/rouge (i need help)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

thatonetallguy

First of all hi everyone! just bumped into these forums, been reading them for a few days, and felt like joining yall :)

Alright i decided to make a thief/assasin, coming from a mage and im having some troubles, hes lvl 35, i boosted his lvls by getting lvl 100 in speech, pickpocketing, and smithing, the rest of his rouge like skils are around lvl 30-40,like one handed, sneak, light armor and lockpicking.
Well i cant figure out how to sneak attack! everynow and then ill get lucky and be able to get a x15 hit, but they usually see me. And ive been able to actually do a sneak attack where i slit the throat..but i cant do it consistantly.

thatonetallguy

ahh oops i accidently posted that, umm i was also going to ask should i sneak attack using one dager attack? or use both and power atack or not? :) thanks for and feekback! and other tips would be wonderfull!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
you should invest more perks into sneak if you haven't already, and if you don't have boots that have muffle built into them you should get a pair (they can be obtained by joining the thieves or assasins guilds)

thatonetallguy

Thanks :) ive got sneak lvl 59, all perks i can are lvled on it, and im doing the thieves guild atm, assasins next, i havent gotten to the nightlingale stuff yet though

M'aiqaelF

I wasn't especially impressed w/ the nightingale gear, the dragonscale armor I made for my companion (who died but I got it back) is a lot better and the bow I have for myself does a lot more damage. Although I must admit it looks really good, very batmanesque!

thatonetallguy

lol! yeah i love the way it looks, plus im not doing any enchanting, from what ive heard it ruins the game, so ill go with nightlingale armor :) at least the boots like you said for the sneaking. One more thing is there a faster way to lvl sneak up? only way i see is to sneak attack people or sneak when their looking for me

M'aiqaelF

lol! yeah i love the way it looks, plus im not doing any enchanting, from what ive heard it ruins the game, so ill go with nightlingale armor :) at least the boots like you said for the sneaking. One more thing is there a faster way to lvl sneak up? only way i see is to sneak attack people or sneak when their looking for me

that's a good thing to use the search feature for in these forums b/c there is a way to do it quickly, you can just sneak around without enemies seeing you to level it up (you can wait a while to kill them)

thatonetallguy

ok thanks :) and one last thing hehe umm is there any way to pickpocket the class trainers? im spending a lot of gold lvling up sneak from the thives guild trainer, when i pickpocket him its says 0% chance to pickpocket...but im lvl 100 with all perks in pickpocketing.

PsyLens

Atomsk
sneak in a room with someone that's asleep is the easiest way to level up sneak
it's an old E.S. trick

thatonetallguy

ohh thank you psylens! helped me get some lvls on it :) I was wondering also, is there anything at lvl 100 forany of the thief skills? like at lvl 100 in the mage ones you get a spell, do i get a dagger or anything like that?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts