PC Arrows not horizontally centered

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TehSolarz

Arrows and bolts that I fire when standing fire a bit to the left, and when I sneak the arrows fly to the right by a large margin. I've googled everywhere for a fix to make the arrows fire directly in the center of the crosshair. I have disabled auto-aim too via .ini file edit.

arsha

same issue here, my sneaky assassin build sometimes missed a clear shot, even if I aim perfectly on the target's body.

doesn't happen very often, though. it fixed by itself. and the bug starts again sometime.

Declando

Dwarvenborn
I always thought this was done purposely, but I haven't had the sneak version of arrows flying far right, odd.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The physics for arrows is a bit off. You can fix it by editing your Skyrim.ini file in located at My Documents/my games/skyrim so it reads as follows:

[Combat]
f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
[Actor]
fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=14000.0000

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Well we all knew I was a bit off.... jk jk But yeah I noticed that too. >-< I mean I'd be aimed right at a guys head and it would fly off to the right or something. But I'm on PS3 .-.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts