PS3 ARNIEL'S SHADE/THRALLS(spoilers)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DRTBAG

Hey, could use some quick advice. I finished Arniel's endeavors & I have 100 conjure with 2 Dead Thralls. Have 2 questions:1) is he(arniel's shade) considered 2 summons, cuz when I pop him out my Thralls drop. If so, why? 2) Where can I store bodies if I have these as "homes"--> Dawnstar sanctuary,Ratway,Arch Mage's quarters. Didn't want to buy a home....guess that's 3 questions.
1 more thing I just noticed, after summoning Arniel's Shade I can reanimate 1 Thrall(of course), but if I summon Arniel again my Thrall drops again leaving just him & that's 1 in my book not 2. I don't get it.
Hope for everything, expect nothing.

VegasRaptor

I dont have that perk yet, but it does say you can only have 2 *thralls or atronarchs* i was thinking the same thing earlier as i use summon dremora lord, and as it is neither im not sure if i will be able to summon 2 of them.

DRTBAG

I know you can only have 2, but what I was trying to do is have 1 Thrall & spam Arniel's shade. I figured since he's not permanent & my Thrall is, I'd be able to do so cuz technically it is 2 separate entities. Him & the Thrall, made since to me:confused:

"Hope for everything, expect nothing."

DRTBAG

So, since your new & don't have Thralls I guess that means no dice on the place I can turn into a morgue? ?

"Hope for everything, expect nothing."

jcurr25

When I need to stash bodies I usually just haul them next to a large rock in the woods or a graveyard, I don't believe you can get them through doors into houses