PS3 Are you purchasing Hearthfire for the PS3?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

astewart

Hey guys,
I was just curious to see how many PS3 owners out their will be purchasing the Hearthfire add-on today or sometime in the near future.

I myself will be purchasing it once the PSN is updated later today. I figure I would since it will be like half price. I have never tried it yet on the xBox or PC so I'm not sure how it will compare.

I just finished up the Dragonborn add-on which I must say I enjoyed. I thought it would be a little longer but oh well. never encountered any issues either which I was pleased to see.

So do you plan on getting Hearthfire?

Why or Why not?

Cheers!

Voodoo_uk2

See you should have gone 360 we got DragonBorn Hearthfire and Dawngaurd i just havnt dl Dawngaurd yet as i thought id wait until i completed most of the Skyrim map first

astewart

I can't be bothered with the 360 since I don't have one.

Also, I've only had the game for about 2 weeks now so really there hasn't been much waiting on my part :)

Voodoo_uk2

You will love it if your into your rpg im pretty much addicted and i think most of the glitches or hiccups are all pretty similar between Xbox,Ps3 and Pc the only drawback us console users have is the vast amount of MODS which the lucky Pc ers have access to meh !
When i have time to clear my pc of rubbish ill be deffo installing the pc version

Ritterkreuz

I'm definitely downloading it, and Dawngaurd as well. From everything I've read Hearthfire will bring a lot more roleplaying into the game.

On a side note, I've always been a Playstation guy, 1, 2, and 3. That said I gave Microsoft a chance and owned a 360 for a year before it crapped out on me.

Voodoo_uk2

I started off on ps 1 2 then switched to Xbox then stuck with the 360 been through 3 xboxes so far lool my m8 is hopefully gonna get his hands on a PS4 this summer you know the ppl who know ppl who know ppl sort of thing and ill be getting one of those most def as he said its gonna be the bomb

Clau

The Fateless One
I'm saving my $10.00 balance in my PSN wallet for Dawnguard. Hearthfire will be last. But then, Hearthfire will no longer be half-priced so I'm iffy.

XHardcoreX

Nord Warrior
In forsure downloading it, i got dragonborn the second it came out Nd im gonna do the same for every other skyrim dlc!

Ritterkreuz

I'm saving my $10.00 balance in my PSN wallet for Dawnguard. Hearthfire will be last. But then, Hearthfire will no longer be half-priced so I'm iffy.

Just add a few bucks, hearthfire is only $2.50 right now. I had just the right amount on my account, so now that I've bought Dragonborn, Hearthfire, I have $10.15 left on my PS account.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Waiting it out to hear if their are any bugs n what not. If all is good I'll get it before it goes back to regular price.

Ritterkreuz

Dragonborn seemed relatively bug free for me. Didn't get the chance to play Hearthfire yet since Sony didn't bother updating the store until almost 11PM last night, and now I'm stuck at work. :sadface:

Stone

Retired Moderator
I personally won't be purchasing hearthfire for PS3. I stopped playing Skyrim on there since all the lag issues, I now enjoy it more on Xbox and PC.

Clau

The Fateless One
Just add a few bucks, hearthfire is only $2.50 right now. I had just the right amount on my account, so now that I've bought Dragonborn, Hearthfire, I have $10.15 left on my PS account.

Hey thanks!

Are you kidding? Of course I'm going to get it :) ! I don't really care about the other two, I just want a family of sorts. :)

I'm going to play with my kids, give them more attention (or at least will try to) then I do to the rest of Skyrim. I guess it also adds to my roleplaying experiance, hanging up my armour and weapons and retiring occasionally going out for some reason or another but mostly being the father figure.