are you a skyrim murderer or a skyrim hero??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

are you a murderer or a hero?

• Total voters

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
With my latest character, the first thing I do when I go to a new town / city is kill all the guards and then I get to do whatever I want. This often includes stealing without sneaking and killing just about everyone in the city that the game will let me kill (stupid essential characters).
I like to think of it that my reward for saving the world from Alduin is that I get to do whatever I want with the world because it owes me everything.
I saved the world from Alduin, but who will save the world from ME!!!!! :D

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I killed Nazeem.
When the guards came to ask what my defense was, I tossed him 1000 gold and said "It was worth it."

Yes i'm a murderer, the only people I won't kill are necessary characters, shopkeepers (except for Grelka), and members of the DB.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
At first, I tried not to kill anyone straight away because I was going to make a mission out of it after I'd done enough quests, but that didn't work.
Now, if you even look at the Dragonborn funny, sleep with one eye open. :]

Jewbacca

Rabbi
I am an unsung hero, I scour Skyrim in search for annoying bastards like Nazeem and put an end to their lives. Just so the land of Skyrim no longer has to suffer from their irritating ways!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I like to think of myself as an assassin, not a murderer. While I am not in the DB yet, I listen to who everyone seems to hate, then I 1HK them in their sleep. I think it would be better if a guard had to SEE you do something to get a bounty. I once killed a chicken behind a house with no one around, and I got 5 bounty in The Reach.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
I just make armor. Sure I'll hunt wolves or elk from time to time but I would never raise my blade to another sentient soul unless provoked first.

Clevdawg15

I like to think of myself as kind of like Riddick, i have my own agenda and i do what suits me but I'm not purposely evil just self-serving. I kill who i need to and want but I have a heart and will help people occasionally. In the end, however, i always am on the forces of good.

IpmaN

I'm a murderer for some people of Skyrim who don't believe in Equality and Justice. :cowboy:

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I usually play where I don't kill people for absolutely no reason, but when I am bored and annoyed by all the people, I will save the game and go on a rampage killing everyone before reloading the game. It's just a good way to get the anger out of your system instead of going on a rampage in real life, so thank you Skyrim!

I don't go out of my way to kill people, nor save damsels in distress. I've RPed it both ways, but even then, there's a different goal, with some incidental homicide/damsel rescuing involved. My main, Dreadfall, may be on the way to the Katriah, for instance, but isn't likely to chase down a farmer on his way to Windhelm to join the Stormcloaks just 'cause he's there. OTOH, she killed the hell out of Bolund, visciously in broad daylight, because he insulted her best friend (also for an excuse to go to jail, and meet Sinding there...) Jenassa.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts