• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kasha

I am mostly, i collect all types of stuff then store in all in some shack someplace. Then i take off most of my armor and stuff and store it and collect all my store/looted goodies and go to town to sell all of it.

I am for little knick-knacks that seem like the kind of things my character would keep as mementos of his journey. His first weapon, a few small jewels, some bottles of wine, etc. are all stored. The rest gets sold ASAP.

Deseoso

I am a total pack rat in this game. Problem is that I spent my first 5000 gold on a house in Whiterun because I needed to store it all somewhere. Then I discovered that the house comes unfurnished. I then had to spend another day trying to get the cash to furnish the house so that I could get storage space for it all.

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
I am a total pack rat in this game. Problem is that I spent my first 5000 gold on a house in Whiterun because I needed to store it all somewhere. Then I discovered that the house comes unfurnished. I then had to spend another day trying to get the cash to furnish the house so that I could get storage space for it all.

You should have chest upstairs?

Kasha

What can you buy for your house, i just been using a old shack, and its been working fine

Broodje

Panem et circenses
I didn't really bother buying a house, trying to at least finish the main quest line before I try to gain reputation somehow.

Deseoso

Once you have fully furnished your house you get lots of storage space for separating out all the stuff you collected. Sacks, chests, a dresser upstairs for clothing and armour. You get an alchemy table and a storage chest for ingredients. I especially like that they upgraded bookshelves since Oblivion. No more carefully trying to drag the books you want to store onto the shelves. Now you just open the shelves like a chest and choose what books you want on them. The game automatically puts them neatly onto the shelves for you.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I too am of sorts along the lines of quest rewards and cool side quests, one of each kind of armor, each kind of weapon except low level beginner stuff. I use the displays in my houses for the really cool stuff that doesn't fit my style, unless its equipted on my housecarl. And the first silverhand dungeon i kept all i couldn't carry back to town in the main chest till i could return and sell it too

Deseoso

It is a shame you cannot get a carte to go with your horse. Although I like adventuring, sometimes I like playing themundane as well. I would like to be able to load a cart full of ore, smelt it into metal, make a load of armour and then cart it off to somewhere that I can sell it.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
It would be great to have the option to do stuff just like that, sure sell-swording is alright but I would love to be a true merchant caravaner, maybe own a farm, a hunter/fisherman... etc.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts