• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyTroll

In real life I work in a Library, and when I realized i could have BOOKS! I was ecstatic. Im definitely a hoarder. But i dont yet have a house. SO Poor Lydia gets to carry it.

Moris

I have one character who hoards almost nothing except Amulets of Talos.

Another got the Crown of Barenziah and now collects gems, leaving almost everything else behind.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I have one character who hoards almost nothing except Amulets of Talos.

Another got the Crown of Barenziah and now collects gems, leaving almost everything else behind.

Cheese It! It's a Thalmor raid!

OrexxerO

I am definitely a hoarder. My amounts of gold and gems in my houses would make a dragon on a pile of treasure blush....and im glad to doit. With hearthfire it makes it even easier to have several more places to display/stash lewt.

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
I hoard books. Doesn't matter if I'm gonna read them or not. I usually do read them, thus I have a very extensive ES lore knowledge.

jr866gooner

Yes im a hoarder!! Just as i actually am!! Not obsessively but i like to treasure items as i find them at times where that moment has meant something.

I like to reminisce :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Cazimir

I pick up every book I find, regardless of whether I suspect I already have it. Even spell books, though the character I play doesn't use magic.

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
I pick up all things of worth, and proceed to sell it all ASAP. And then I go to Honningbrew Meadery, steal all the mead and go to all the Inns in Skyrim, buying all the Honningbrew Mead, then dump it all in Breezehome.
Life is such a breeze when your rich.
And you have thousands of bottles of mead in your meant-to-be alchemy room.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I collect all the daedric and unique artifacts, all flawless gems, all unique named weapons, 1 of each staff, the dwemer and elven weapons/armour, rare books and skill books, dragonbones and scales and lot's more junk.

doc108

I do not hoard anything on purpose but I pick up everything I feel may be useful in the future. Then I never use it and it collects dust in my storage rooms. So I have way too much to sell so it just keeps piling on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts