Are there anymore main quests to do?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nancy

I think I've reached the completion of main quests but im not certain I seem to keep doing the same quests over and over again for all three clubs (ie) theives, Assassin and Companions is and my misc quests are all done.. is there something Im missing? I keep hearing about some war can someone tell me name and how to get it?

brandon

you also have the dragonborne story line left to do.if your trying to save that and the civil war quest for the absolutly last then there is the deadric quest still. there are 16 deadric artifacts to be found throughout skyrim. and i seriously doubt youve done all the misc quest. or you can become thane in every town. and buy houses in the big cities. find all the words of power and the dragon mask.

nancy

Ohh Dragon Mask? tell me about that. I've already done the Dragonborne quest and the civil war and YES my misc is empty I am lvl 57 and maxed out all the skills I wanted ... so Im just looking to cont. to lvl and do more quests..

Lycan

Forest Crawler
East Empire Company?

cmp007

Just because your "misc" is empty doesnt mean youve done everything. Just means you havent triggered anything new. Im lvl 45 and still have SO much stuff to do. Theres no way possible your complete because everything new someone mentions youve never heard about. Get the players guide. Tell you everything in the game

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts