Are there any NPC's you really wish weren't essential?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Meaning, any essentials that you really wish you could kill?
I, for one, am desperate to kill the old beggar in Solitude. Also Proventus.

Satorus

I cant think of his name, but that a$$hole in Riften who talks smack to you the first time you enter, i think his brother Dirge is in the thieves guild.

Delphine

Commander Cauis in Whiterun. I killed Nazeem in one game and this Bastard chased me half way across the world before he finally left me alone.

Vercintorix

Rollf And Arengor in Windhelm.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
I wish I could kill Caius too, for the sake of completion - he's the only guard in Whiterun I haven't killed.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
All essential NPCs. All of them.

D0MIN0

I wish I could kill that little girl in whiterun that relentlessly tells you that she helps her mother sell produce or something like that. EVERY time I go past "I help my mother sell fruit in the market":mad:

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Actually, new thought - Farkas and Vilkas, just to stop them from talking to me whenever I have a bounty in Eastmarch or Hjaalmarch.
Whenever
I have
a bounty.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
100% Agree with Maven Black Briar.

Would also want to burn Siddgeir (Jarl of Falkreath)

... I want to kill the Carriage Drivers too. Bring GTA to Skyrim!

Sky High

Resident of Earth and Wonderland
Rolff Stone-fist. His blatant racism and going through the Grey Quarter yelling slurs makes me want to murder him more than any other essential NPC in the game. I, do, however, kill Angrenor Once-Honored, the racist beggar in Windhelm, on every character.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I wish I could kill that little girl in whiterun that relentlessly tells you that she helps her mother sell produce or something like that. EVERY time I go past "I help my mother sell fruit in the market":mad:

"I help my mother sell fruit-"

"FUS ROH DAH!"

Oh yes. One day it'll happen. One day quite soon.

xaraan

Some days I wish I could kill any NPC that speaks to me without me initiating conversation. I don't care what you do, who you are, etc.

But mostly Delphine. She says I would be dead when I walked into the inn if she didn't like the looks of me... at that point after some of her other attitude I really want to show her some of my dragonborn powers.

But then later when they tell me I have to kill "so and so" I'm like hell no. First of all, I'm the freakin Dovahkin, you work for me mf-ers at which point I'd "fire" both of them and make all my followers Blades. I'm tired of stupid NPCs that can't fight for crap acting like they are badasses.

Jet

Rolff Stone-fist. His blatant racism and going through the Grey Quarter yelling slurs makes me want to murder him more than any other essential NPC in the game. I, do, however, kill Angrenor Once-Honored, the racist beggar in Windhelm, on every character.
I think the worst part is after you brawl with him over it, he considers you his friend. I do not want to be his friend. I want to be his murderer.

Also, Maven BB should be killable, but not by being marked unessential. There should be a long and glorious questline leading up to killing her.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts