Are the Dawnguard Werewolves?and if not do they tolorate and allow them to Join?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I would like to know if they are werewolves I'm thinking no because Isran is a former Vigilant of Stendarr and only left because they were too soft and not hardcore enough.. But do they allow Werewolves into their Orginization? But it does seem like the dawnguard are full of it werewolves it just has that feeling to it

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Well, no, as far as I can tell, none of them are werewolves. My character was a werewolf and they let her join and what have you.

I think the real question would if Dawnguard followers cared if you transformed into a werewolf. I haven't tried, but that may tell us if they care about werewolves or not. I dunno, Skyrim doesn't make werewolves out to be THAT evil, not like vampires.

Yah because the Inner Circle of the Companions are Werewolves and Aela worships Hircine so I dont think Skyrim hates Werewolves as much as they do Vampires

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Ive "wolfed up" so to speak around them and they attack you. *spoiler on follower*

Serana doesn't though from what I've play through/seen.

Hoped this helped. :)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Yah because the Inner Circle of the Companions are Werewolves and Aela worships Hircine so I dont think Skyrim hates Werewolves as much as they do Vampires
I wouldn't say that Skyrim hates vampires, in fact, I would say the opposite. With Dawnguard, vampires got a huge push and a whole slew of new awesomeness that the werewolf is sorely missing. Plus, Serana is a really lovable and endearing character.

Unless you mean Skyrim the in-game world, then I dunno. Vampires are taken as fact while werewolves almost seem like myth. So, I would think vampires would be hated more simply because they're more present!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Apologies for the double post, I know...I hate when people do it, too.

Ive "wolfed up" so to speak around them and they attack you. *spoiler on follower*

Serana doesn't though from what I've play through/seen.

Hoped this helped. :)
This is good to know! I didn't know that Dawnguard attacks werewolves. I'll have to be careful around them. They're so anti-vampire, I would have thought that the other oddities of Tamriel could have gotten a pass, lol.

I did know Serana doesn't care, though. If she did, I would be like, "Hypocrite! Who are you to judge?!"

EDIT: I'm super forgetful today, but I just remembered I had this...
doubleposters2zs.gif

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts