PS3 Archery // Sneak Trainer?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mjtooepicforyou

Anybody know where I could find one?

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
The thieves guild has these. I'm unsure of the names of the people. All I know is that the sneak guy is at the bar and the archery guy has a hood in the Cistern. Aela in Jorvaskar can teach you archery, as well

Touchstone

Also, check with the Kajhit caravans.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
There's actually an archery trainer in the very first area you are taken after the dragon attack. You can find him in one of the houses in Riverwood. Sorry, I forget his name.

dysomniak

Sneak Training
Khayla At the Khajit Caravan Camp outside Whiterun
Garvey Markarth
Delvin Mallory Thieves Guild

Archery Training
Faendal Riverwood
Aela the Huntress Inside the Companions HQ in Whiterun.
Niruin Thieves Guild
from http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Trainers

Green trainers can train up to level 50, blue to 75 and red to 100.

Also note that sneak can be easily (if cheaply) leveled by crouching behind an inkeeper or bartender and walking against the wall (using autorun on pc or tying down the joystick).

Obviously excessive exploitation of this kind of grinding may not be advisable for low level characters as it may cause a serious disparity between your level and your actual combat prowess.

EDIT: highlight the text above to see the locations of trainers. Sorry, I copypastaed it from the source tables.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts